- Austria College & University Trips
- Belgium College & University Trips
- Brazil College & University Trips
- China College & University Trips
- Czech Republic College & University Trips
- Dubai College & University Trips
- France College & University Trips
- Germany College & University Trips
- Greece College & University Trips
- Hungary College & University Trips
- Iceland College & University Trips
- Ireland College & University Trips
- Italy College & University Trips
- Japan College & University Trips
- Morocco College & University Trips
- Netherlands College & University Trips
- Poland College & University Trips
- Scotland College & University Trips
- Spain College & University Trips
- Turkey College & University Trips
- UK College & University Trips
- USA College & University Trips
Student Trips to Sicily
The beautiful island of Sicily is one of the jewels of the Mediterranean. The island offers a unique landscape and breath-taking scenery that will appeal to any visitor on a student trip to Sicily. From rolling hills and mountains, to its infamous volcanoes and the crystal-clear seas that surround it, Sicily has an irresistible beauty that encourages visitors to come back year after year.
For students of geography and classical history, there’s a wealth of learning opportunities that simply must be explored. With one of the most active volcanoes in the world, Mount Etna, this provides students with the opportunity to learn more about the physical geography of the area.
For students of classics and ancient history, there’s an assortment of ruins and monuments that will bring to life the periods during which Sicily was under the rule of Roman, Byzantine, Islamic, Norman, Spanish and French empires.
Due to the mix of influences, Sicily has a culture and heritage all of its own. From its history, architecture and gastronomy, there’s nothing quite like experiencing Sicily as a college or sixth form student.
Our range of college trips to Sicily...
Our college and sixth form tours to Sicily cover a fantastic range of subjects, making them the perfect accompaniment to any a level or Further Education curriculum. Check out our selection of trips below, or get in touch with our team to discuss a more bespoke offering for your sixth form class.
Geography, Geology & Environmental Science
Sicily is the largest of the Mediterranean islands and has a precious geographical diversity. Its coastline and unspoilt sea-beds combined with fertile volcanic slopes, make it an ideal location for a geography field trip.
Classics & Ancient History
The enchanting land where Archimedes taught and Saint Paul preached was a Greek colony, a Roman province, an Arab emirate and a Norman kingdom. All left traces of their presence in the wealth of monuments and artefacts, which delights ancient history student groups today.
Our range of university trips to Sicily...
We’re a one-stop shop for your university group travel package to Sicily.
Whether you’re looking for a travel package, or a comprehensive subject-linked itinerary, we’ll work with you to pull together exactly what you need.
We've created group travel packages to Sicily across a broad spectrum of subjects including: art & design, global engagement, geography and history.
- Support from one of our award-winning group travel Account Executive with excellent knowledge of Sicily
- A one-stop shop for your student group travel package to Sicily
- Multiple quote options to help you make the best value choice for your group
- Preferential rates with airlines, hotels & hostels, rail & other transport options & flexible flight booking options – reserve seats for longer than if you book direct
- On-the-ground support & assistance from our representatives in Sicily
- Convenient and time-saving online travel technologies
- Risk management services for complete peace of mind
- External accreditations providing reassurance, including ABTA, ATOL & IATA licences
Price promise - we’ll beat any like-for-like quote
We’ll also beat any like-for-like quote to ensure you’re getting the most competitive price for your travel requirements.
What our customers are saying about us...
"StudyLink representative Rachel made the process easy to understand and was patient with the changes made to the passenger lists last minute. Very grateful for her assistance."
Ms Kate Thorley, Programme Leader at Birmingham City University School of Jewellery
"Very helpful service. Excellent organisation."
Dr Jenny Keane, Programme Leader at Plymouth College of Art
'Best Customer Service' Finalist at the British Youth Travel Awards 2018
The British Youth Travel Awards celebrate excellence in the UK student and educational travel sector.
We're delighted to have been presented with the Bronze Award in the 'Best Customer Service' category for the 2018 British Youth and Travel Awards.