Photography University Tour to Krakow
Example study tour
Created for Falmouth University
Falmouth University required a group travel package to Poland for students to participate in the Krakow Photomonth Festival which offers experiential learning by bringing students together with their peers and academic staff.
StudyLink created a 5-day tour package to Krakow, enabling students to engage with academic and industry expects in the field of photography to help develop their personal skill and gather further insight into the trade.
Group travel services provided by StudyLink
- Return flights from Bristol International Airport
- Airport assistance during check-in, security & gate checks on departure from Bristol International Airport
- Airport transfers in Krakow
- 4 nights’ B&B accommodation at the centrally-located Hotel Alexander II
- Pre-booked meals at local restaurants
- Services of our representatives in Krakow to provide 24hr assistance
- Extensive group travel insurance
- Bespoke free-place ratio
- 24/7 on-call service
- Services of a dedicated Account Executive
- Bespoke itinerary planning service
- Online trip organiser & travel app
- Risk management services including live trip tracking
Custom-made 5-day itinerary to Krakow
Day 1 - Arrive in Krakow
After boarding an early morning flight to Krakow, the group was met by our Krakow representative and coach for transfer to their accommodation
Staying at the Hotel Alexander II, the group was based in the shopping area of Krakow and just 150 yards from the Główny Railway Station.
Free time was scheduled in the evening for students to explore the nearby area and taste the local cuisine.
Day 2 to 4 – Group-planned Activity
Continental breakfast served at the hotel, group then chose to arrange their own activities including meals and transport however, StudyLink can pre-book visits, dinner reservations and transport tickets.
Day 5 - Return to Bristol Airport
Continental breakfast served at the hotel, the group were met by our representative and coach for transfer to John Paul II Balice International Airport, arriving at Bristol Airport mid-afternoon.
Centrally-located, student-friendly accommodation at preferential group rates
Our room rates are guaranteed too, so you can reserve your beds whilst you confirm your passenger numbers.
Popular options include:
Hotel Alexander I
A small hotel with 51 rooms, centrally located in Krakow. It is a modern hotel which is tastefully decorated throughout. The rooms at the Alexander feature a classical décor and wooden furniture.
Hotel Alexander II
A small hotel with 33 rooms, centrally located in Krakow. It is a modern hotel with quality furnishings and is tastefully decorated throughout. It offers bright and spacious rooms which are classically furnished and decorated with warm colours.