- Austria College & University Trips
- Belgium College & University Trips
- Brazil College & University Trips
- China College & University Trips
- Czech Republic College & University Trips
- Dubai College & University Trips
- France College & University Trips
- Germany College & University Trips
- Greece College & University Trips
- Hungary College & University Trips
- Iceland College & University Trips
- Ireland College & University Trips
- Italy College & University Trips
- Japan College & University Trips
- Morocco College & University Trips
- Netherlands College & University Trips
- Poland College & University Trips
- Scotland College & University Trips
- Spain College & University Trips
- Turkey College & University Trips
- UK College & University Trips
- USA College & University Trips
Student Trips to Dubai
One of seven emirates making up the UAE, Dubai is now the glamourous playground for the rich and famous. The development of this remarkable country has been unrelenting and outstanding. Thanks to an unbelievable amount of investment and incredible talent; the Dubai of today has risen from the desert to become a cultural and tourism hotspot.
One of the reasons for Dubai being such a fascinating destination is their remarkable feats of engineering; such as the famous man-made Palm island, to the currently in-development world islands project and the world’s tallest building, the Burj Khalifa. Dubai is most definitely home to the world’s biggest and best… the biggest shopping mall, the largest man-made marina, the tallest building and the tallest hotel, everything Dubai does is bigger and better than anywhere else on earth!
With so much modernity, you’d be forgiven for thinking that Dubai has forgotten its past, but when visiting the spice and gold souks, in the old town of Deira, it’s like taking a journey into the country’s past. With a cruise up the river and a visit to Dubai Museum, you can imagine what Dubai was like just a few short decades ago, before the huge investment and imagination put Dubai firmly on the tourist map.
What makes Dubai unique is its melting pot of different cultures; with just 15% of the population originating in the UAE. The mix of cultures makes Dubai feel welcoming to all nationalities and religions; making it the perfect destination for a student visit.
Just a short coach trip away from Dubai is the capital of the UAE, Abu Dhabi. Itself a formidable global power, the Emirate has a wealth of visits and attractions, from Ferrari World and the beautiful Sheik Zayed Grand Mosque to Yas Island and Emirates Palace; it’s a great educational day out for your students.
Our Dubai college trip highlights include...
Dubai is a fantastic landscape for college students to explore and enjoy. We cater to college subjects inlcuding Architecture and Travel. Some of our most loved trip highlights include:
- Dubai City Tower
- Palm Island & the Palm Jumeirah
- Burj Al Arab
- Al Fattan Tower
- Dubai Marina
- A desert safari
Our range of college trips to Dubai...
Our college and sixth form tours to Dubai cover a fantastic range of subjects, making them the perfect accompaniment to any A-Level or Further Education curriculum. Check out our selection of trips below, or get in touch with our team to discuss a more bespoke offering for your sixth form class.
Dubai’s rapid transformation over the past few years means that it is a fascinating destination for architecture students. Pride of place is the Burj Khalifa, a feat of engineering. Equally impressive are other skyscrapers such as the Burj Al Arab and the Al Fattan Tower.
Travel & Tourism
Dubai’s incredible development over the past few decades makes it an interesting destination for Travel & Tourism students. Dubai is home to one of the most ambitious developments ever attempted, the Palm Jumeirah, the inspiring Burj Khalifa and the self-proclaimed “7-star hotel”, the Burj Al Arab.
Our range of university trips to Dubai...
We’re a one-stop shop for your university group travel package to Dubai.
Whether you’re looking for a travel package, or a comprehensive subject-linked itinerary, we’ll work with you to pull together exactly what you need.
We've created group travel packages to Dubai across a broad spectrum of subjects including: architecture, business & economics, computing, engineering, geography, global engagement, and travel & tourism.
Preferential group travel rates for flights to Dubai, plus increased flexibility & convenience:
Seats are secured with an initial deposit, the full fare is not required when you book.
Passenger names don’t need to be confirmed upfront & can be switched at a later date.
For certain periods we also offer guaranteed preferential rates with key airline partners meaning we’ll guarantee the quoted fare and seats until you’re ready to book.
Centrally-located Dubai accommodation at preferential group rates
Our room rates are guaranteed, so you can reserve your beds whilst you confirm your passenger numbers.
Pre-booked visits & attractions - planned around your own group activities
Through our partners based in Dubai we’ll pre-book tickets at top visits and attractions at preferential group rates, we’ll plan these visits to fit around your own schedule. Dubai trip highlights include the Burj Khalifa, Desert Safari, Ferrari World, IMG World of Adventures, Miracle Garden, Dubai Museum, Dubai Mall, Sheik Zayed Grand Mosque, Al Fattan Tower, Palm Islands and Palm Jumeirah, Dubai Marina and the Gold & Spice Souks.
Services available from StudyLink in Dubai:
• Airport transfers
• Pre-booked meals at a range of restaurants
• Local Guides for key visits & walking tours
• Pre-booked & pre-paid metro tickets
- Support from one of our award-winning group travel Account Executive with excellent knowledge of Dubai
- A one-stop shop for your student group travel package to Dubai
- Multiple quote options to help you make the best value choice for your group
- Preferential rates with airlines, hotels & hostels, rail & other transport options & flexible flight booking options – reserve seats for longer than if you book direct
- On-the-ground support & assistance from our representatives in Dubai
- Convenient and time-saving online travel technologies
- Risk management services for complete peace of mind
- External accreditations providing reassurance, including ABTA, ATOL & IATA licences
Price promise - we’ll beat any like-for-like quote
We’ll also beat any like-for-like quote to ensure you’re getting the most competitive price for your travel requirements.
What our customers are saying about us...
“We all had an amazing time, and the support provided by Lauren and Rio was brilliant. They were both amazingly helpful and organised throughout both stages. It was a pleasure to work with them.”
Mr Joe Stocking, Music Lecturer at West Suffolk College
“I thought My Tour Manager was a great system and really helpful. The whole trip was absolutely seamless, thank you so much. The staff I liaised with were also really lovely and helpful.”
Ms Amy Kyte, Student Experience Officer at University of Derby