- Austria College & University Trips
- Belgium College & University Trips
- Brazil College & University Trips
- China College & University Trips
- Czech Republic College & University Trips
- Dubai College & University Trips
- France College & University Trips
- Germany College & University Trips
- Greece College & University Trips
- Hungary College & University Trips
- Iceland College & University Trips
- Ireland College & University Trips
- Italy College & University Trips
- Japan College & University Trips
- Morocco College & University Trips
- Netherlands College & University Trips
- Poland College & University Trips
- Scotland College & University Trips
- Spain College & University Trips
- Turkey College & University Trips
- UK College & University Trips
- USA College & University Trips
Student Trips to Poland
Poland is a country that’s combines history with a wealth of stunning scenery; from picturesque cities and scenic woods, to huge lakes and constantly-flowing rivers, there’s something for everyone in this beautiful country.
For history students, there’s nowhere that will allow them to fully grasp the horrors of the Holocaust, than at Auschwitz. This former concentration camp has been preserved and is now home to a museum that sensitively commemorates the Jewish prisoners and those that were murdered during Hitler’s reign of terror.
An additional visit to the resurgent city of Warsaw, further illustrates Poland’s harrowing past. This city was nearly destroyed at the end of world war two, but is now home to an array of excellent museums and a lively dining scene.
Setting aside Poland’s turbulent history, it's now one of the fastest-growing economies of the 21st century, fully demonstrating this country’s incredible resilience. In the city of Krakow, there’s a stunning mix of architecture that showcases Baroque, Renaissance and Art Nouveau styles, for an inspiring journey through the ages.
Medieval castles can be found up and down the country, and thanks to the country’s unspoiled countryside, visitors can enjoy the fresh air and areas of refreshing, untouched natural beauty.
A college or university trip to Poland will give your students an educational experience they’ll never forget.
Our range of college trips to Poland...
Our college and sixth form tours to Poland cover a fantastic range of subjects, making them the perfect accompaniment to any A-Level or Further Education curriculum. Check out our selection of trips below, or get in touch with our team to discuss a more bespoke offering for your sixth form class.
Krakow, with opportunities to explore pre-war history or to better understand the Holocaust, the city is guaranteed to leave an impact on your students. For your history students the Jewish quarter where Schindler’s List was filmed and a guided excursion to Auschwitz-Birkenau bring home the realities of Nazi occupation.
Psychology & Sociology
Krakow, with opportunities to explore pre-war history or to better understand the Holocaust, the city is guaranteed to leave an impact on your Psychology students.
A public services college trip to Krakow, will provide opportunities for you students to study Public Services from an international perspective. They will learn about Polish culture and heritage, with the chance to explore the city and experience its fascinating culture and history.
Krakow, with opportunities to better understand the Holocaust, is a city that is guaranteed to leave an impact on your Religious Studies students. The ancient royal city of Krakow and its medieval market square and Grand Cloth Hall, rivals the beauty of Prague and Vienna.
Our range of university trips to Poland...
We’re a one-stop shop for your university group travel package to Poland.
Whether you’re looking for a travel package, or a comprehensive subject-linked itinerary, we’ll work with you to pull together exactly what you need.
We've created group travel packages to Poland across a broad spectrum of subjects including: geography, health & social care, history, law & politics, photography, psychology & sociology, public services, sports & leisure, religious studies and travel & tourism.
Preferential group travel rates for flights to Poland, plus increased flexibility & convenience:
Seats are secured with an initial deposit, the full fare is not required when you book.
Passenger names don’t need to be confirmed upfront & can be switched at a later date.
For certain periods we also offer guaranteed preferential rates with key airline partners meaning we’ll guarantee the quoted fare and seats until you’re ready to book.
Centrally-located Poland accommodation at preferential group rates
Pre-booked visits & attractions - planned around your own group activities
Through our partners based in Poland we’ll pre-book tickets at top visits and attractions at preferential group rates, we’ll plan these visits to fit around your own schedule. Poland trip highlights include Warsaw Uprising Monument, Kazimierz, Podgorze, Galicia Museum, Auschwitz-Birkenau, Wawel Hill, The Old Town Square and Wieliczka Salt Mine.
Services available from StudyLink in Poland:
• Airport transfers
• Pre-booked meals at a range of restaurants
• Local Guides for key visits & walking tours
- Support from one of our award-winning group travel Account Executive with excellent knowledge of Poland
- A one-stop shop for your student group travel package to Poland
- Multiple quote options to help you make the best value choice for your group
- Preferential rates with airlines, hotels & hostels, rail & other transport options & flexible flight booking options – reserve seats for longer than if you book direct
- On-the-ground support & assistance from our representatives in Poland
- Convenient and time-saving online travel technologies
- Risk management services for complete peace of mind
- External accreditations providing reassurance, including ABTA, ATOL & IATA licences
Price promise - we’ll beat any like-for-like quote
We’ll also beat any like-for-like quote to ensure you’re getting the most competitive price for your travel requirements.
What our customers are saying about us...
“The itinerary was a long-standing one but StudyLink helped make it happen this year. All the students loved it and want to return.”
Mr John Clarkson, Senior Lecturer at Nottingham Trent University
“Studylink staff helped us consider several options and were unfailingly helpful and patient when we changed our minds! Excellent location and quality of accommodation.”
Ms Fiona Pogson, Senior Lecturer at Liverpool Hope University