- Austria College & University Trips
- Belgium College & University Trips
- Brazil College & University Trips
- China College & University Trips
- Czech Republic College & University Trips
- Dubai College & University Trips
- France College & University Trips
- Germany College & University Trips
- Greece College & University Trips
- Hungary College & University Trips
- Iceland College & University Trips
- Ireland College & University Trips
- Italy College & University Trips
- Japan College & University Trips
- Morocco College & University Trips
- Netherlands College & University Trips
- Poland College & University Trips
- Scotland College & University Trips
- Spain College & University Trips
- Turkey College & University Trips
- UK College & University Trips
- USA College & University Trips
Student Trips to Milan
Renowned for style, elegance and sophistication, Milan is arguably the fashion capital of the world. This trend-setting city is also home to some of the world’s greatest names in luxury fashion, including Valentino, Versace, Prada, Dolce & Gabanna, to name just a few. It’s the ideal destination for followers of fashion to gain inspiration and learn the history from some of these iconic fashion houses. Milan is just one of the many cities you can visit thanks to Studylink's unique student trips to Italy.
Milan is the financial capital of Italy, and in this mecca for style and opulence, there’s a wealth of inspiration for students of the arts. The city’s art galleries and museums are home to some of the most famous paintings in the world; including Leonardo di Vinci’s ‘Last Supper’ alongside works of Italian modernism.
It’s not just fashion that this stylish city has been at the heart of; it’s also a mecca for interior and furniture design. The Triennale Design Museum has a host of exhibits that will enable them to appreciate the aesthetics of great design.
With student trips to Venice, Rome, and Florence attracting a level and college students in their droves, the city of Milan can sometimes be overlooked, but that makes it even more appealing for a visit. With less tourists, there’s an authentic and traditional Italian feel about this city. Its beautiful buildings offer an inspirational and awe-inspiring landscape for any student but particularly for those with an interest in architecture.
Whatever your subject, a visit to Milan can give your students an inspiring study tour that will help to achieve their learning outcomes. Here at StudyLink, we can create your perfect student field trip to this fashionable city.
Our range of college trips to Milan...
Fashion & Textiles
Milan's museums and galleries are home to many great works of art. Milan's designer clothes and furnishings are a major attraction unique for many students of fashion and design.
Our range of university trips to Milan...
We’re a one-stop shop for your university group travel package to Milan.
Whether you’re looking for a travel package, or a comprehensive subject-linked itinerary, we’ll work with you to pull together exactly what you need.
We've created group travel packages to Italy across a broad spectrum of subjects including: agriculture, archaeology, architecture, art, business management, fashion & textiles, geography, health & social care, photography and theology & religious studies.
Preferential group travel rates for flights to Milan, plus increased flexibility & convenience:
Seats are secured with an initial deposit, full fare not required when you book.
Passenger names don’t need to be confirmed upfront & can be switched at a later date.
For certain periods we also offer guaranteed preferential rates with key airline partners meaning we’ll guarantee the quoted fare and seats until you’re ready to book.
Centrally-located Milan accommodation at preferential group rates
Pre-booked visits & attractions - planned around your own group activities
Through our partners based in Milan we’ll pre-book tickets at top visits and attractions at preferential group rates, we’ll plan these visits to fit around your own schedule. Milan trip highlights include Mazzucchelli Museum, Silk Museum and Quadrilatero d’Oro Fashion District.
Services available from StudyLink in Milan:
• Airport transfers
• Pre-booked meals at a range of restaurants
• Services of a dedicated Account Executive
• Bespoke itinerary planning service
- Support from one of our award-winning group travel Account Executive with excellent knowledge of Milan
- A one-stop shop for your student group travel package to Milan
- Multiple quote options to help you make the best value choice for your group
- Preferential rates with airlines, hotels & hostels, rail & other transport options & flexible flight booking options – reserve seats for longer than if you book direct
- On-the-ground support & assistance from our representatives in Milan
- Convenient and time-saving online travel technologies
- Risk management services for complete peace of mind
- External accreditations providing reassurance, including ABTA, ATOL & IATA licences
Price promise - we’ll beat any like-for-like quote
We’ll also beat any like-for-like quote to ensure you’re getting the most competitive price for your travel requirements.
What our customers are saying about us...
"StudyLink representative Rachel Cain made the process easy to understand and was patient with the changes made to the passenger lists last minute. Very grateful for her assistance."
Ms Kate Thorley, Programme Leader at Birmingham City University School of Jewellery
"Very helpful service. Excellent organisation."
Dr Jenny Keane, Programme Leader at Plymouth College of Art