Student Trips for Health & Social Care
A study tour can help them to experience the different routes a career in health & social care can take. Our destinations feature educational visits where your health and social care students can learn about the core topics on the curriculum; such as human growth and development, public health, positive care environments and operating with a person-centred approach to care.
Each destination has been chosen to demonstrate the varying approaches to healthcare in different countries and cultures. Therefore, whatever your learning objectives, we have a range of health and social care trips to suit your needs and your budget.
Our range of college trips for health & social care...
Students on a Health & Social care educational trip to Amsterdam will find this rich and diverse city offers a wealth of tour and visit options and is ideally accessible for groups wanting to study a wide spectrum of health care practices in one city.
Budapest has a long association with health and therapy. The city's natural springs have been in use for their therapeutic properties since Roman times. The city is home to some pioneering and internationally acclaimed Health and Social Care institutions which your students can visit and observe.
Our range of university trips for health & social care...
We’re a one-stop shop for your university group travel package for your health & social care study tour.
Whether you’re looking for a travel package, or a comprehensive subject-linked itinerary, we’ll work with you to pull together exactly what you need.
We have a host of visits and programs for your study trip, which may help you to cover subject modules, such as approaches to mental health, ageing societies and global health, working with children and young people, and promoting public health.
We've created group travel packages and educational programs, to destinations across the globe including Amsterdam, Athens, Barcelona, Budapest, Cape Town, Emilia-Romagna, London and Warsaw.
- Support from one of our award-winning group travel Account Executive with excellent knowledge of destinations suited for a health & social care trip
- A one-stop shop for your health & social care student group travel package
- Multiple quote options to help you make the best value choice for your group
- Preferential rates with airlines, hotels & hostels, rail & other transport options & flexible flight booking options – reserve seats for longer than if you book direct
- On-the-ground support & assistance from our representatives
- Convenient and time-saving online travel technologies
- Risk management services for complete peace of mind
- External accreditations providing reassurance, including ABTA, ATOL & IATA licences
Price promise - we’ll beat any like-for-like quote
We’ll also beat any like-for-like quote to ensure you’re getting the most competitive price for your travel requirements.
What our customers are saying about us...
"Everything was fantastic, Lauren was awesome and a huge help when organising the trip. An excellent service provided by StudyLink tours, I had confidence in the planning of the trip and step by step support throughout. I would highly recommend"
Ms Gemma Baynes, Wigan & Leigh College
“Rachel was absolutely brilliant, as usual. I couldn't rate her more highly - thank you!”
Mr Joe Miles, Birmingham City University