- Austria College & University Trips
- Belgium College & University Trips
- Brazil College & University Trips
- China College & University Trips
- Czech Republic College & University Trips
- Dubai College & University Trips
- France College & University Trips
- Germany College & University Trips
- Greece College & University Trips
- Hungary College & University Trips
- Iceland College & University Trips
- Ireland College & University Trips
- Italy College & University Trips
- Japan College & University Trips
- Morocco College & University Trips
- Netherlands College & University Trips
- Poland College & University Trips
- Scotland College & University Trips
- Spain College & University Trips
- Turkey College & University Trips
- UK College & University Trips
- USA College & University Trips
Student Trips to Naples
Once buried beneath volcanic debris, the Bay of Naples offers some of the most spectacular ruins from the ancient Romans. A visit to this historic area, is an eye-opening and educational experience that allows your students to truly appreciate the importance of the area to ancient Roman life.
The ruins of Pompeii has to be one of the world’s greatest archaeological sites in the world. It’s quite remarkable that the city wasn’t blown away by the incredible force of nature that is Mount Vesuvius. When you stand overlooking the ancient ruins, you can’t help but be filled with wonder.
Equally as impressive as Pompeii is the ruins of Herculaneum. This preserved archaeological site was home to a wealth of excavated artefacts and mosaics which were moved into museums for exhibitions to the public.
As the only active volcano in Europe, Mount Vesuvius dominates the skyline and is an awe-inspiring example of mother nature at its most impressive. This volcano is most famous for the eruption that destroyed the cities of Pompeii and Herculaneum, but visiting the rim of this impressive volcano will allow your students to appreciate the incredible view over the Bay of Naples.
Across the bay is the beautiful island of Capri. This stunning island has a rugged landscape that’s surrounded by azure blue waters. It’s a shopping paradise with designer boutiques, handmade leather goods for sale, alongside the region’s famous limoncello.
A visit to the Bay of Naples simply has to include a pitstop at one of the area’s traditional pizzerias. History goes that the modern-day pizza originates from this region, so you’d struggle to find a tasiter and more authentic pizza anywhere else in the world.
Our range of college trips to Naples...
This beautiful, historic area of Italy is home to several world renowned archaeological wonders and is truly a region not to be missed. The area was settled first by the Greeks and then by the Romans. This is an exceptional destination for a cultural study tour with students wanting a variety of excursions that educate and entertain.
Classics & Ancient History
This beautiful, historic area is home to Mount Vesuvius which dominates the Bay and is one of the few active volcanoes in Europe. Its eruption covered the cities of Pompeii and Herculaneum in ash, preserving life as it was almost 2000 years ago. This is an exceptional destination for students of classics and ancient history.
Geography, Geology & Environmental Science
This beautiful, historic area of Italy is home to several world renowned archaeological wonders and is truly a region not to be missed during a geography, geology & environmental science study tour. The area was settled first by the Greeks and then by the Romans. Mount Vesuvius dominates the Bay and is one of the few active volcanoes in Europe. Its eruption covered the cities of Pompeii and Herculaneum in ash, preserving life as it was almost 2000 years ago.
Hospitality & Catering
Study trips to the Bay of Naples offer a unique culinary experience for students of hospitality & catering. Renowned worldwide for its fantastic cuisine, Italy is a must-visit for anyone with an interest in pursuing a career in the food industry.
Our range of university trips to Naples...
We’re a one-stop shop for your university group travel package to Naples.
Whether you’re looking for a travel package, or a comprehensive subject-linked itinerary, we’ll work with you to pull together exactly what you need.
We've created group travel packages to Naples across a broad spectrum of subjects including: archaeology, business management, classics & ancient history, geography, photography, theology & religious studies.
Preferential group travel rates for flights to Naples, plus increased flexibility & convenience:
Seats are secured with an initial deposit, full fare not required when you book.
Passenger names don’t need to be confirmed upfront & can be switched at a later date.
For certain periods we also offer guaranteed preferential rates with key airline partners meaning we’ll guarantee the quoted fare and seats until you’re ready to book.
Centrally-located Naples accommodation at preferential group rates
Pre-booked visits & attractions - planned around your own group activities
Through our partners based in Naples we’ll pre-book tickets at top visits and attractions at preferential group rates, we’ll plan these visits to fit around your own schedule. Naples trip highlights include Pompeii, the Amalfi coast, Capri, Museo Nazionale di Capodimonte, Montecassino Abbey, Mount Vesuvius, Paestum, Herculaneum, Caves of Pertosa and Cumae.
Services available from StudyLink in Naples:
• Airport transfers
• Pre-booked meals at a range of restaurants
• Services of a dedicated Account Executive
• Bespoke itinerary planning service
- Support from one of our award-winning group travel Account Executive with excellent knowledge of Naples
- A one-stop shop for your student group travel package to Naples
- Multiple quote options to help you make the best value choice for your group
- Preferential rates with airlines, hotels & hostels, rail & other transport options & flexible flight booking options – reserve seats for longer than if you book direct
- On-the-ground support & assistance from our representatives in Naples
- Convenient and time-saving online travel technologies
- Risk management services for complete peace of mind
- External accreditations providing reassurance, including ABTA, ATOL & IATA licences
Price promise - we’ll beat any like-for-like quote
We’ll also beat any like-for-like quote to ensure you’re getting the most competitive price for your travel requirements.
What our customers are saying about us...
"StudyLink representative Rachel Cain made the process easy to understand and was patient with the changes made to the passenger lists last minute. Very grateful for her assistance."
Ms Kate Thorley, Programme Leader at Birmingham City University School of Jewellery
"Very helpful service. Excellent organisation."
Dr Jenny Keane, Programme Leader at Plymouth College of Art