Trips to Frankfurt for Economics Students
Known as “Mainhattan” due to the glinting glass, steel and concrete skyscrapers which characterise its Main river skyline, Frankfurt is a high-powered finance and business hub, home to one of the world’s largest stock exchanges as well as the gleaming new headquarters of the European Central Bank (ECB).
It is also a compact city with areas of old world charm which makes it a fantastic, and often overlooked, destination for Economics student trips.
Price Shown includes
- 3 nights' bed & breakfast accommodation
- Return flights & overseas airport transfers
- Extensive group travel insurance
- 1 in 10 free place ratio
Please contact us for a price.
On-tour support includes...
- Airport assistance when you arrive back at your UK airport when you book a coach transfer to take you home
- Services of a StudyLink City Representative to provide a 24-hour assistance
Additional on-tour support available...
- Airport assistance during check-in, security and gate checks on your outbound flight from the UK
- A choice of packed lunches for your group throughout your stay
- Pre-booked meals at great group prices
- Pre-booked and pre-paid public transport tickets
- Services of a Local Guide
Top visits for college groups in Frankfurt
European Central Bank Visitors Centre
The European Central Bank’s Visitor Centre in its main building provides students with a focus on the bank's role in the European context.
German Stock Exchange
The visit begins with an audio-visual presentation explaining how the Stock Exchange works. Following the video, the group can see the stock exchange itself from the spectator’s gallery. There are phones in different languages, explaining the different areas of activity.
Main River Cruise
Enjoy Frankfurt's stunning skyline aboard a cruise ship on the Main River. The beautiful old houses opposite the city on the Museumsufer, the cathedral and historical museum, the skyscrapers and the green river banks. You will see all this from a tour on the river. The onboard audio commentary in English tells you about history and the highlights you pass long the cruise.
Schwetzingen Castle and Gardens
The origins of Schwetzingen Palace lie in a small knightly water palace and extend over an eventful history up to its greatest period of courtly splendour under the government of Elector Carl Theodor (1724-1799). The then summer residence lies in the midst of a complex of palace gardens unequalled in all of Europe.