- Agriculture College Trips
- Architecture College Trips
- Art & Design College Trips
- Business Studies College Trips
- Classics & Ancient History College Trips
- Computer Science College Trips
- Cultural College Trips
- Economics College Trips
- Engineering College Trips
- English, Drama & Performing Arts College Trips
Fashion & Textiles College Trips
- Fashion & Textiles College Trips to Florence
- Fashion & Textiles College Trips to London
- Fashion & Textiles College Trips to Milan
- Fashion & Textiles College Trips to New York
- Fashion & Textiles College Trips to Paris
- Fashion & Textiles College Trips to Tokyo
- Fashion & Textiles College Trips to Barcelona
- Geography, Geology & Environmental Science College Trips
- Hair & Beauty College Trips
- Health & Social Care College Trips
- History College Trips
- Hospitality & Catering College Trips
- Law & Politics College Trips
- Media & Film College Trips
- Photography College Trips
- Psychology & Sociology College Trips
- Public Services College Trips
- Religious Studies College Trips
- Sport & Leisure College Trips
- Travel & Tourism College Trips
- Urban Planning College Trips
- LIVE! Educational Events for Students
- Christmas Markets College Trips
- Physics College Trips
Student Trips for Fashion & Textiles
Students of fashion & textiles will be inspired by an educational trip to some of the world’s best known and most fashionable cities. In addition, visiting up-and-coming fashion destinations will provide an insight of the hottest new style trends and inspiration for your students’ professional portfolio of work.
We have a fantastic choice of destinations for your fashion & textiles study tour, with visits that will allow your students to explore key modules on their chosen fashion discipline. From visiting working factories for hands-on experience, to gaining inspiration from galleries, museums and internationally acclaimed fashion studios and shows, a study trip will provide your students with an in-depth knowledge of the fashion & textiles industry.
Whatever destination you choose for your fashion & textiles trip, our team of group travel experts can help you to create your perfect study trip.
Our range of college trips for Fashion & Textiles...
Our college and sixth form tours are the perfect accompaniment for students of Fashion & Textiles. Each trip is created with the typical contents of a further education course in mind, providing students with incredibly memorable real-world revision for their A-Levels.
Furthermore, all of our trips can be adapted to suit the bespoke needs of your group - meaning trips can truly supplement any parts of the curriculum you want to focus on.
Check out our selection of Fashion & Textiles trips below or get in touch with our team to discuss a more bespoke offering for your sixth form class.
A study tour to Barcelona is a great opportunity to combine Fashion and design education and learning while experiencing one of Europe’s most popular cities. Students visiting Barcelona will see how the worlds of art and fashion have been uniquely influenced by Barcelona's beautiful scenery.
Formidable galleries, treasure-crammed churches, sculptures, paintings and architecture attest to its artistic and cultural past. Home to some of the oldest and most famous Italian fashion houses, Florence offers a unique educational experience for fashion and textile students.
London city offers students on an educational trip the opportunity to draw inspiration from some of the world's best museums and galleries. It also has one of the most sophisticated and innovative fashion scenes boasting everything from flagship stores on Oxford Street to vintage fabrics at London's markets.
Milan's museums and galleries are home to many great works of art, while more simple pleasures include climbing up to the roof of the Duomo and enjoying the tranquillity and the view over the city to the mountains. Milan's designer clothes and furnishings are a major attraction for many students of fashion and design.
Home to some incredible museums and galleries including The Metropolitan Museum of Art, the National Design Museum and the Whitney Museum of American Art, there is a wealth of inspiration to be found throughout New York.
Paris, capital city of France, is the most important fashion destination in the world. It is the birth place of couture and home to some of the worlds most celebrated fashion houses making it the ideal destination for fashion students on an educational fashion trip.
Japan’s unique culture makes it a fascinating destination for an fashion and textiles tour. Tokyo is a major influence on global design and home to some of the top fashion locations such as Harajuku, Ginza and Shinjuku, where most of the major fashion brands reside.
Our range of university trips for fashion & textiles...
We’re a one-stop shop for your university group travel package for your fashion & textiles students.
Whether you’re looking for a travel package, or a comprehensive subject-linked itinerary, we’ll work with you to pull together exactly what you need.
We have a host of visits and programs for your study trip, covering a wide range of core and elective modules for students of fashion & textiles disciplines. A study trip will help your students in building their professional portfolio and will cover core study modules, such as creative contexts, process interpretation & development, design cultures, fashion design in practice and fashion skills.
We've created group travel packages to destinations across the globe including Berlin, Copenhagen, Kanto, Milan, London, Munich, New York, Paris and Tuscany.
- Support from one of our award-winning group travel Account Executive with excellent knowledge of destinations suited for a fasion & textiles trip
- A one-stop shop for your fashion & textiles student group travel package
- Multiple quote options to help you make the best value choice for your group
- Preferential rates with airlines, hotels & hostels, rail & other transport options & flexible flight booking options – reserve seats for longer than if you book direct
- On-the-ground support & assistance from our representatives
- Convenient and time-saving online travel technologies
- Risk management services for complete peace of mind
- External accreditations providing reassurance, including ABTA, ATOL & IATA licences
Price promise - we’ll beat any like-for-like quote
We’ll also beat any like-for-like quote to ensure you’re getting the most competitive price for your travel requirements.
What our customers are saying about us...
“Fantastic trip and well organised by Lauren! Excellent service.”
Mr Shane Read, Scarborough TEC
"Great, was really pleased with the support. Both reps were really helpful and engaged with the staff and students really well. The service was pretty much door to door which is what you want as a client!"
Mr Carl Mills, Coventry University
'Best Customer Service' Finalist at the British Youth Travel Awards 2018
The British Youth Travel Awards celebrate excellence in the UK student and educational travel sector.
We're delighted to have been presented with the Bronze Award in the 'Best Customer Service' category for the 2018 British Youth and Travel Awards.