- Austria College & University Trips
- Belgium College & University Trips
- Brazil College & University Trips
- China College & University Trips
- Czech Republic College & University Trips
- Dubai College & University Trips
- France College & University Trips
- Germany College & University Trips
- Greece College & University Trips
- Hungary College & University Trips
- Iceland College & University Trips
- Ireland College & University Trips
- Italy College & University Trips
- Japan College & University Trips
- Morocco College & University Trips
- Netherlands College & University Trips
- Poland College & University Trips
- Scotland College & University Trips
- Spain College & University Trips
- Turkey College & University Trips
- UK College & University Trips
- USA College & University Trips
Student Trips to Czech Republic
Since the fall of communism in 1989, the Czech Republic has become one of the fastest-growing tourism destinations in Europe. Its capital city in particular is drawing record numbers of visitors and it’s easy to see why.
Prague’s gothic architecture, imposing castle and iconic Vltava river is one of the most inspiring sights in all of Europe. With its unique Czech culture and increasingly cosmopolitan yet historic appeal, the capital city is a perfect destination for a study tour across a range of subjects.
Any student involved in the arts will draw inspiration from the awe-inspiring landmarks of the Czech capital but outside of the city of Prague, there’s a wealth of beautiful landscapes that simply have to be seen. From the picturesque town of Bohemia to the historic city of Olomouc; there’s plenty of great spots to visit outside of the capital.
Prague is home to beautiful Baroque-styled parks and gardens, many of which offer unspoilt views of the city. After a day exploring the sights of the city, it’s a great way for your students to unwind, read a book and reflect on the cultural learnings gained from their experience of this exceptional country.
A visit to the Czech Republic wouldn’t be complete without trying out some traditional dishes. Czech cuisine has been heavily influenced by its surrounding countries, and their specialities such as Knedlíky (or dumplings), goulash and sweet Koláč (Czech cakes) are not to be missed!
Our range of college trips to the Czech Republic...
Our college and sixth form tours to the Czech Republic cover a fantastic range of subjects, making them the perfect accompaniment to any A-Level or Further Education curriculum. Check out our selection of trips below, or get in touch with our team to discuss a more bespoke offering for your sixth form class.
On a business studies trip to Prague, your students will get the opportunity to visit a range of businesses; all of which will enhance your programme and contextualise your students’ learning whilst gaining first-hand experience.
A city of contrast, Prague’s appealing charm shows no signs of abating. A range of visits and tours are available for an economics study trip to Prague, will contextualise your students’ learning whilst gaining first-hand experience.
You can’t help but indulge in the city of a hundred spires. The historic buildings and mix of architectural styles make this a great choice for an engineering study trip.
Visiting Prague allows your history students to study many topics including Nazi occupation and the Holocaust, the Cold War, the collapse of Communism and the Velvet Revolution.
Media & Film Studies
Also known as the "European Hollywood" the Czech Republic and the world famous Barrandov Film Studio are a hub for film talent this side of the Atlantic. Prague makes an unusual, but never the less internationally renowned, destination for media and film students.
Our range of university trips to Czech Republic...
We’re a one-stop shop for your university group travel package to Czech Republic.
Whether you’re looking for a travel package, or a comprehensive subject-linked itinerary, we’ll work with you to pull together exactly what you need.
We've created group travel packages to the Czech Republic across a broad spectrum of subjects including: art, architecture & landscape architecture, business management, engineering, geography, health & social care, media & film studies, psychology & sociology and travel & tourism.
Preferential group travel rates for flights to Czech Republic, plus increased flexibility & convenience:
Seats are secured with an initial deposit, the full fare is not required when you book.
Passenger names don’t need to be confirmed upfront & can be switched at a later date.
For certain periods we also offer guaranteed preferential rates with key airline partners meaning we’ll guarantee the quoted fare and seats until you’re ready to book.
Centrally-located Czech Republic accommodation at preferential group rates
Our room rates are guaranteed, so you can reserve your beds whilst you confirm your passenger numbers. Popular options in the Czech Republic include Hotel Olsanka and more.
Pre-booked visits & attractions - planned around your own group activities
Through our partners based in Prague we’ll pre-book tickets at top visits and attractions at preferential group rates, we’ll plan these visits to fit around your own schedule. Krakow trip highlights include Prague Castle, Charles Bridge, Barrandov Film Studios, Vltava River Cruise, Jewish District, Ruckl Glass Factory, Skoda Car Factory, U Flecka Brewery and Sparta Football Stadium.
Services available from StudyLink in Czech Republic
• Airport transfers
• Pre-booked meals at a range of restaurants
• Local Guides for key visits & walking tours
- Support from one of our award-winning group travel Account Executive with excellent knowledge of the Czech Republic
- A one-stop shop for your student group travel package to the Czech Republic
- Multiple quote options to help you make the best value choice for your group
- Preferential rates with airlines, hotels & hostels, rail & other transport options & flexible flight booking options – reserve seats for longer than if you book direct
- On-the-ground support & assistance from our representatives in the Czech Republic
- Convenient and time-saving online travel technologies
- Risk management services for complete peace of mind
- External accreditations providing reassurance, including ABTA, ATOL & IATA licences
Price promise - we’ll beat any like-for-like quote
We’ll also beat any like-for-like quote to ensure you’re getting the most competitive price for your travel requirements.
What our customers are saying about us...
"Everyone enjoyed the trip - it was a great success, and things went according to plan. I hope to use Study Link in the future."
Mr Mark Barrow, Bangor University
“I love working with any of the staff at StudyLink and always been very happy with both past and present support. They’re a contracted supplier we must use for all student travel, but I'd always prefer to use StudyLink anyway even if I didn't have to!”
Ms SJ Newens, Subject Administrator at Nottingham Trent University