Architecture College Trips & Tours to China
Students on a study trip to China will discover a country of contrasts. In recent years the economy has exploded to become the world’s second largest, meaning that the huge modern cities of Shanghai and Beijing sit alongside the more traditional way of life still in existence in the countryside.
Discover the ancient history of the Terracotta Warriors in Xian and visit the desert landscapes of the Silk Road and of course, The Great Wall. Architecture students will find lots to tie in with their learning - Its distinctive culture and landscapes will provide a welcome backdrop, and we are sure any study tour to China will leave you with a new found understanding for this vast country.
Our sample itinerary provides you with an idea of the visits you can cover during your trip. We can tailor-make an itinerary to support your specific learning outcomes.
|1||Overnight flight from London|
|2||Arrive Beijing & meet your guides. Transfer to hotel.||Visit to Temple of Heaven||Evening meal at your hotel|
|3||Full day visit to the Great Wall of China, the Sacred Road & the Ming Tombs||Traditional Tea Ceremony|
|4||Tiananmen Square & the Forbidden City||Behai Park & Rickshaw ride around the Hutongs||Kung Fu Show|
|5||The Summer Palace & Beijing Zoo Panda House||Shopping at a local market||Chinese Acrobat Show|
|6||Transfer to airport for return flight to London||Arrive in London|
|Afternoon||Overnight flight from London|
|Morning||Arrive Beijing & meet your guides. Transfer to hotel.|
|Afternoon||Visit to Temple of Heaven|
|Evening||Evening meal at your hotel|
|Morning||Full day visit to the Great Wall of China, the Sacred Road & the Ming Tombs|
|Evening||Traditional Tea Ceremony|
|Morning||Tiananmen Square & the Forbidden City|
|Afternoon||Behai Park & Rickshaw ride around the Hutongs|
|Evening||Kung Fu Show|
|Morning||The Summer Palace & Beijing Zoo Panda House|
|Afternoon||Shopping at a local market|
|Evening||Chinese Acrobat Show|
|Morning||Transfer to airport for return flight to London|
|Afternoon||Arrive in London|
Price Shown includes
- 6 day Beijing package includes 4 nights’ full board accommodation
- Return flights & overseas airport transfers
- Coach transportation throughout your stay
- Visits including: Visit to Temple of Heaven, Great Wall of China, Ming Tombs, Beijing Olympic Stadium, Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City, The Summer Palace, Friendship store, Silk Alley market
- Services of a Local Guide in each city
- Extensive group travel insurance
- Tipping included
Price shown is based on 30 paying passengers departing from a London airport on selected dates and is subject to availability.
On-tour support includes...
- Airport assistance when you arrive back at your UK airport when you book a coach transfer to take you home
- Services of a Local Guide
Additional on-tour support available...
- Airport assistance during check-in, security and gate checks on your outbound flight from the UK
- A choice of packed lunches for your group throughout your stay
- Pre-booked meals at great group prices
- Services of a Local Guide
Architectural History & Philosophy
Building Performance & Technology