- Austria College & University Trips
- Belgium College & University Trips
- Brazil College & University Trips
- China College & University Trips
- Czech Republic College & University Trips
- Dubai College & University Trips
- France College & University Trips
- Germany College & University Trips
- Greece College & University Trips
- Hungary College & University Trips
- Iceland College & University Trips
- Ireland College & University Trips
- Italy College & University Trips
- Japan College & University Trips
- Morocco College & University Trips
- Netherlands College & University Trips
- Poland College & University Trips
- Scotland College & University Trips
- Spain College & University Trips
- Turkey College & University Trips
- UK College & University Trips
- USA College & University Trips
Student Trips to Japan
Looking to book a student trip to Japan? As one of the fastest-growing tourism destinations in the world; with visitors doubling inside of just two years, there's lots of reasons why so many students have put Japan at the top of their travel wish-list; it’s a country that is brimming with culture, beauty and tradition; along with some of the most modern and progressive cities in the world!
One of the most popular times to visit is during spring; when the country’s cherry trees bloom into life; resulting in the picture-perfect pink floral display that the country it known for. For residents, these flowers are extremely symbolic; demonstrating the transient nature of life and symbolising new beginnings.
Student tours to Tokyo
If you're booking a student trip to Japan, Tokyo is a great place to visit. In the modern metropolis of Tokyo, you’ll find huge skyscrapers, anime shops and an incredible array of eateries lining every street. It’s one of the most densely populated cities in the world, so it feels like the city literally buzzes with life; but it’s also home to traditional neighbourhoods and beautiful temples for a surprising contrast.
In a busy city like Tokyo, it may be hard to believe, but there are plenty of gardens and parks to escape to for a sense of tranquillity. The Shinjuku Gyoen national gardens is a peaceful retreat from the non-stop action of Tokyo’s bustling centre. These gardens are home to beautifully manicured lawns, picturesque ponds and the aforementioned cherry trees, for breath-taking scenery and a sense of being at one with nature.
When it comes to gastronomy, Japan is a byword for incredible food. It’s the country that brought the world the delights of sushi, ramen and tempura; with authentic restaurants and cafes lining the streets, you won’t have to go far to find a delicious dining experience. For a diverse range of dishes, stop off at a Shokudō for Japanese or international cuisines at great prices.
Our Japan student trip highlights include...
Japan provides a stunning backdrop for students to learn and explore. A beloved trip destination among many, here are some of the favourite trip highlights for Japan:
- Tokyo Anime Centre
- Tokugawa Art Museum
- Akihabara Electric Town
- Tokyo Sky Tree
- Ginza Area
- Bunka Gakuen Consume Museum
- Harajuku area
- Fuji Television
At StudyLink, our team of experts can help to build your perfect student trip to Japan, designed to meet your learning objectives.
Our range of college & sixth form trips to Japan...
Our college and sixth form trips to Japan cover a fantastic range of subjects, making them the perfect accompaniment to any A-Level or Further Education curriculum. Check out our selection of trips below, or get in touch with our team to discuss a more bespoke offering for your sixth form class. Get in touch to find out more about our fantastic student trips to Japan today!
Art & Design
A place renowned for innovation, Japan is an ideal destination for students of art & design and particularly animation for those seeking to have a truly unforgettable experience.
Fashion & Textiles
Japan’s unique culture makes it a fascinating destination for a fashion and textiles tour. Tokyo is a major influence on global design and home to some of the top fashion locations such as Harajuku, Ginza and Shinjuku, where most of the major fashion brands reside.
Media & Film Studies
Japan’s unique culture makes it a fascinating destination for a Media & Film Studies field trip. Tokyo is a major influence on global media and film making and home to some the world’s most iconic backdrops including Harajuku, Ginza and Shinjuku.
A place renowned for innovation, Japan is an ideal destination for students with an interest in animation and media and for those on a photography study trip are sure to have a truly unforgettable experience.
Our range of university trips to Japan...
We’re a one-stop shop for your university group travel package to Japan.
Whether you’re looking for a travel package, or a comprehensive subject-linked itinerary, we’ll work with you to pull together exactly what you need.
We've created group travel packages to Japan across a broad spectrum of subjects including: architecture, art & design, engineering, fashion & textiles, photography, psychology & sociology and travel & tourism.
Preferential group travel rates for flights to Japan, plus increased flexibility & convenience:
Seats are secured with an initial deposit, the full fare is not required when you book.
Passenger names don’t need to be confirmed upfront & can be switched at a later date.
For certain periods we also offer guaranteed preferential rates with key airline partners meaning we’ll guarantee the quoted fare and seats until you’re ready to book.
Centrally-located Japan accommodation at preferential group rates
Our room rates are guaranteed, so you can reserve your beds whilst you confirm your passenger numbers.
Pre-booked visits & attractions - planned around your own group activities
Through our partners based in Japan we’ll pre-book tickets at top visits and attractions at preferential group rates, we’ll plan these visits to fit around your own schedule. Japan trip highlights include Tokyo Metropolitan Art Museum, Ghibli Animation Museum, Tokugawa Art Museum, Tokyo Anime Centre, Bunka Gakuen Costume Museum, The Silk Museum, Ginza area, Harajuku area, Akihabara Electric Town, Fuji Television, Panasonic Centre and Sony Showroom.
Services available from StudyLink in Japan:
• Airport transfers
• Pre-booked meals at a range of restaurants
• Local Guides for key visits & walking tours
• Pre-booked & pre-paid subway tickets
- Support from one of our award-winning group travel Account Executive with excellent knowledge of Japan
- A one-stop shop for your student group travel package to Japan
- Multiple quote options to help you make the best value choice for your group
- Preferential rates with airlines, hotels & hostels, rail & other transport options & flexible flight booking options – reserve seats for longer than if you book direct
- On-the-ground support & assistance from our representatives in Japan
- Convenient and time-saving online travel technologies
- Risk management services for complete peace of mind
- External accreditations providing reassurance, including ABTA, ATOL & IATA licences
Price promise - we’ll beat any like-for-like quote
We’ll also beat any like-for-like quote to ensure you’re getting the most competitive price for your travel requirements.
What our customers are saying about us...
“All help and support in the planning and booking was excellent. StudyLink were extremely helpful before, during and after our booking.”
Mr Jim O’Donnell, External Funding Officer at New College Lanarkshire
“We've been using StudyLink for some time now and keep coming back because the whole process is so straightforward. Annabelle went above and beyond the call of duty in getting single rooms for a couple of my students who put in their requests long after the deadline!”
Dr Eugenie Shinkle, Senior Lecturer at University of Westminster