- Austria College & University Trips
- Belgium College & University Trips
- Brazil College & University Trips
- China College & University Trips
- Czech Republic College & University Trips
- Dubai College & University Trips
- France College & University Trips
- Germany College & University Trips
- Greece College & University Trips
- Hungary College & University Trips
- Iceland College & University Trips
- Ireland College & University Trips
- Italy College & University Trips
- Japan College & University Trips
- Morocco College & University Trips
- Netherlands College & University Trips
- Poland College & University Trips
- Scotland College & University Trips
- Spain College & University Trips
- Turkey College & University Trips
- UK College & University Trips
- USA College & University Trips
Student Trips to Brazil
Famous for football, samba and Copacabana beach, there’s a lot more to Brazil than meets the eye. This vibrant country has an abundance of spectacular sights, from stunning beaches, forests and mountain peaks, to football stadiums, favelas and carnivals; and in Rio de Janeiro, or Cidade Maravilhosa (the Marvellous City), there’s a photo opportunity at almost every turn.
One of its most iconic landmarks is Christ the Redeemer, which stands aloft the sprawling Mount Corcovado. This imposing statue can be seen from almost every corner of Rio de Janeiro. The scenery doesn’t get much more spectacular than right by the statue’s feet, giving you an incredible panoramic view of the city below.
That’s not the only way to hit the heights in Rio, your students can get a cable car ride, up to the top of Sugarloaf mountain. From here they’ll be treated to an awe-inspiring view along the beaches of Rio and out to Niteroi and Corcovado. Visit just before sunset and your students will be afforded amazing views as the sun goes down, and the city’s lights come to life.
A visit to Rio just wouldn’t be complete without taking the time to see at least one of the city’s famous beaches; Copacabana and Ipanema beaches both inspired musicians to write songs about them and, when you visit these bustling beaches, it’s easy to see why. There’s no better way to experience the Brazilian resident’s joy for life and exuberance than by seeing them work, rest, and play on Rio’s array of beaches!
If Brazil is known for football, music and dancing, then an authentic Brazilian carnival is an experience that will live long in the memory. A melting pot of Portuguese and African influences, the carnival is an explosive mix of vibrant colours, fun and energy that’s unlike anything else on Earth!
Our range of college trips to Brazil...
Our college and sixth form tours to Brazil cover a fantastic range of subjects, making them the perfect accompaniment to any A-Level or Further Education curriculum. Check out our selection of trips below, or get in touch with our team to discuss a more bespoke offering for your sixth form class.
Rio de Janeiro is one of the world’s most beautiful cities with mountains, forests, beaches, lagoons and the South Atlantic blending to form one dramatic back-drop as this incredible landscape rises from the sea. With its warm climate, it is the perfect destination throughout the year for students of photography.
Our range of university trips to Brazil...
We’re a one-stop shop for your university group travel package to Brazil.
Whether you’re looking for a travel package, or a comprehensive subject-linked itinerary, we’ll work with you to pull together exactly what you need.
We've created group travel packages to Brazil across a broad spectrum of subjects including: architecture, geography, photography, sports & leisure, religious studies and travel & tourism.
Preferential group travel rates for flights to Brazil, plus increased flexibility & convenience:
Seats are secured with an initial deposit, the full fare is not required when you book.
Passenger names don’t need to be confirmed upfront & can be switched at a later date.
For certain periods we also offer guaranteed preferential rates with key airline partners meaning we’ll guarantee the quoted fare and seats until you’re ready to book.
Centrally-located Brazil accommodation at preferential group rates
Our room rates are guaranteed, so you can reserve your beds whilst you confirm your passenger numbers.
Pre-booked visits & attractions - planned around your own group activities
Through our partners based in Brazil we’ll pre-book tickets at top visits and attractions at preferential group rates, we’ll plan these visits to fit around your own schedule. Brazil trip highlights include Christ the Redeemer (Corcovado Mountain), Sugar Loaf Mountain, Guanabara Bay, Copacabana Beach, Ipanema Beach, Tijuca National Park and the Botanical Gardens.
Services available from StudyLink in Brazil:
• Airport transfers
• Pre-booked meals at a range of restaurants
• Local Guides for key visits & walking tours
- Support from one of our award-winning group travel Account Executive with excellent knowledge of Brazil
- A one-stop shop for your student group travel package to Brazil
- Multiple quote options to help you make the best value choice for your group
- Preferential rates with airlines, hotels & hostels, rail & other transport options & flexible flight booking options – reserve seats for longer than if you book direct
- On-the-ground support & assistance from our representatives in Brazil
- Convenient and time-saving online travel technologies
- Risk management services for complete peace of mind
- External accreditations providing reassurance, including ABTA, ATOL & IATA licences
Price promise - we’ll beat any like-for-like quote
We’ll also beat any like-for-like quote to ensure you’re getting the most competitive price for your travel requirements.
What our customers are saying about us...
“The whole trip was absolutely seamless, thank you so much. The staff I liaised with were also really lovely and helpful. I thought My Tour Manager was a great system and really helpful.”
Ms Amy Kyte, Student Experience Officer at University of Derby
“I love working with any of the staff at StudyLink and always been very happy with both past and present support. Thank you.”
Ms SJ Newens, Subject Administrator at Nottingham Trent University