Over 450 establishments choose to book with us each year
Our travel Account Executives each have over 9 years’ experience in travel
Protecting your travellers with our thorough approach to risk management
- The complete group travel service; a one-stop shop for your study trips and study tours
- Support from one of our award-winning group travel Account Executives
- Worldwide knowledge & expertise to make your group travel planning simpler
- Custom-made group travel packages including subject linked itineraries
- Multiple quote options to help you make the best value choice for your group
- Price promise - we’ll beat any like-for-like quote
- Preferential rates with airlines, hotels & hostels, rail & other transport options
- Flexible flight booking options – reserve seats for longer than if you book direct
- Procurement Account Manager Service
- Instant access to over 1.7 million beds worldwide with the option to hold your reservation
- Visa service offering advice & processing
- Group travel insurance
- On-the-ground support & assistance from our overseas representatives
- Convenient and time-saving online travel technologies
- Risk management services for complete peace of mind
- External accreditations providing reassurance, including ABTA, ATOL & IATA licences
- NETpositive Sustainability Action Plan & carbon reporting service
- Trip feedback service – because we're committed to continuously improving our student tours
OUR TOP PICK DESTINATIONS
Find the perfect educational trips for students
We are the UK’s leading student travel company for higher and further education establishments. We create bespoke university and college group travel packages combining a vast range of travel services from flights and hostels, to rail tickets, visits and attractions across the globe. We’re committed to simplifying educational and study trips for students through our knowledge, expertise and personal service.
We’re a complete student group travel service that’s easy, convenient, great value, and offers the utmost reassurance. We ensure seamless trip organisation with one dedicated Account Executive managing each tour. We use the latest technology to ensure that every stage of the educational study tour runs smoothly, and we offer a thorough approach to risk management to help you protect your travellers and manage your duty of care.
As part of HB Education, a market leading travel group in student trips to the UK and Europe, we’re able to offer an unrivalled choice of travel options through our long-standing relationships with suppliers, who provide us with preferential rates and flexible booking conditions.
What our customers are saying about us...
“Everything was perfect in every way. The service was absolutely brilliant in all areas, from initial quote with Sarah through to Annabelle in the final confirmation. All the paperwork we needed was delivered on time and in an organised fashion and it was a pleasure to work with StudyLink once again. The online booking system (first time using this) was fab!”
Ms Sadie Newens, Nottingham Trent University
“Both tour leaders, Lucy Jolly and myself, were very impressed with StudyLink. Everything worked like clockwork and I was impressed by Rachel's text to make sure everything was running smoothly whilst we were in Krakow.”
Mr David McPhee, Teesside University
“I felt I was fully supported when booking the trip and whilst we were away too. The hostel was the perfect accommodation for a college group. We are very happy with the service we received and will definitely book again.”
Miss Nicola Worthington, Salford City College