- Austria College & University Trips
- Belgium College & University Trips
- Brazil College & University Trips
- China College & University Trips
- Czech Republic College & University Trips
- Dubai College & University Trips
- France College & University Trips
- Germany College & University Trips
- Greece College & University Trips
- Hungary College & University Trips
- Iceland College & University Trips
- Ireland College & University Trips
- Italy College & University Trips
- Japan College & University Trips
- Morocco College & University Trips
- Netherlands College & University Trips
- Poland College & University Trips
- Scotland College & University Trips
- Spain College & University Trips
- Turkey College & University Trips
- UK College & University Trips
- USA College & University Trips
Student Trips to Turkey
Sitting between Europe and Asia, Turkey bridges the gap between the East and the West. Thanks to its central position, it has a wealth of influences from the Middle East, the Mediterranean and Asia; making it a great country for a cultural learning experience.
The capital city of Istanbul has previously been ruled by the Greeks, Romans and Venetians, before the Ottomans came to town and decided to stay. The city’s strategic position along the legendary Silk Road made it an appealing place for merchants, many of whom also decided to reside there. This gives the city an multicultural appeal that makes it almost unlike any other city on earth.
The city is home to palaces and mosques that are intricately decorated with mosaics and murals, for artistic landmarks that will inspire students of any discipline. In addition, the city is home to an impressive selection of art galleries, museums and festivals, making it a great choice for any visitor looking for artistic inspiration.
With its cultural diversity, it makes Turkey the ultimate foodie destination. The melting pot of cuisines includes Asian and Italian dishes alongside Turkish classics, such as pide, kofte and meze.
Outside of the capital city, is the strange yet visually stunning area of Cappodocia. Sure to be on any explorer’s bucket list, this region in central Turkey has come to prominence thanks to its unique rock formations, often called ‘fairy chimneys’. Thanks to its iconic geological, historic and cultural features, it’s a visit that will leave a lasting mark on your students.
Whatever your study objectives during your visit to Turkey, the team at StudyLink can help you to create your perfect itinerary.
Our range of college trips to Turkey...
Our college and sixth form tours to Turkey cover a fantastic range of subjects, making them the perfect accompaniment to any A-Level or Further Education curriculum. Check out our selection of trips below, or get in touch with our team to discuss a more bespoke offering for your sixth form class.
The two sides of Istanbul make a great destination for a cultural field trip. There is a fluid transition between a millennia of history and the new hip, chic side of the city.
Thanks to its position between the East and the West, Turkey has numerous places of worship including mosques, churches and synagogues, so it's a great destination for students of religious studies.
Our range of university trips to Turkey...
We’re a one-stop shop for your university group travel package to Turkey.
Whether you’re looking for a travel package, or a comprehensive subject-linked itinerary, we’ll work with you to pull together exactly what you need.
We've created group travel packages to Turkey across a broad spectrum of subjects including: business & economics, health & social care, performing arts and theology & religious studies..
Preferential group travel rates for flights to Turkey, plus increased flexibility & convenience:
Seats are secured with an initial deposit, the full fare is not required when you book.
Passenger names don’t need to be confirmed upfront & can be switched at a later date.
For certain periods we also offer guaranteed preferential rates with key airline partners meaning we’ll guarantee the quoted fare and seats until you’re ready to book.
Centrally-located Turkey accommodation at preferential group rates
Our room rates are guaranteed, so you can reserve your beds whilst you confirm your passenger numbers.
Pre-booked visits & attractions - planned around your own group activities
Through our partners based in Turkey we’ll pre-book tickets at top visits and attractions at preferential group rates, we’ll plan these visits to fit around your own schedule. Turkey trip highlights include Blue Mosque, Topkapi Palace, Haghia Sophia, Kariye Museum, Bosphorus Cruise, the Grand Bazaar and the Spice Bazaar.
Services available from StudyLink in Turkey:
• Airport transfers
• Pre-booked meals at a range of restaurants
• Local Guides for key visits & walking tours
- Support from one of our award-winning group travel Account Executive with excellent knowledge of Turkey
- A one-stop shop for your student group travel package to Turkey
- Multiple quote options to help you make the best value choice for your group
- Preferential rates with airlines, hotels & hostels, rail & other transport options & flexible flight booking options – reserve seats for longer than if you book direct
- On-the-ground support & assistance from our representatives in Turkey
- Convenient and time-saving online travel technologies
- Risk management services for complete peace of mind
- External accreditations providing reassurance, including ABTA, ATOL & IATA licences
Price promise - we’ll beat any like-for-like quote
We’ll also beat any like-for-like quote to ensure you’re getting the most competitive price for your travel requirements.
What our customers are saying about us...
“All of it was fantastic. The organisation was brilliant, our driver and tour guide were fab (and it was so nice having the same people each time), and the trips were amazing. The whole trip was absolutely seamless, thank you so much. The staff I liaised with were also really lovely and helpful.”
Ms Amy Kyte, Student Experience Officer at University of Derby
“We have no complaints about the service we have received from your company and Rachel Cain has been very helpful throughout the process from the beginning when I first approached her for a quote to the end of the tour.”
Mr Jim Lowe, Course Co-ordinator at Falmouth University