Executive MBA University Tour to Lima
Example study tour
At the start of the 21st-century, Peru was one of the fastest-growing countries in Latin America, with an average GDP growth rate of 6% per year. With exports of minerals, textiles, chemical, agricultural products, fish-meal and energy products, the country’s economic growth is driven by its diverse range of industries.
Thanks to the country’s framework of sensible policies and considerate macroeconomic approach allowing for sustained growth, Peru has been considered a rising star economically.
Peru’s capital city of Lima has a wealth of business headquarters residing there and is a modern and sophisticated city for visitors. Its historic centre has been recognised as a world heritage site and the city is home to a host of cultural sites and attractions for a unique and fascinating experience.
Our custom itinerary will allow for company visits and expert speaker presentations from the following industries:
- Government bodies and trade associations.
- Manufacturing businesses - including textiles, food & beverages, automotive, chemicals
- Social enterprises
- Consumer goods
Group travel services provided by StudyLink
- Return flights from closest international airport
- Airport transfers on arrival in Lima
- Services of our representatives in Lima to provide 24hr assistance
- Bi-lingual programme co-ordinators/guides for all visits and transportation
- B&B accommodation at 4* and 5* properties according to group preferences
- Coach transportation throughout the tour to support visit programme
- High-profile expert speaker presentations
- Tours and presentations at local and global businesses across a wide range of industries
- Pre-booked tickets for cultural excursions
- Conference room hire and break out rooms, as required
- Private function rooms and exclusive restaurant hire for dinners
- Group leader preview visits accompanied by a member of the UK StudyLink team
- Extensive group travel insurance
- Bespoke free-place ratio
- 24/7 on-call service
- Services of a dedicated Account Executive
- Bespoke itinerary planning service
- Online trip organiser & travel app
- Risk management services including live trip tracking
Custom-made 8-day itinerary to Lima, Peru
Day 1 - Arrive at Jorge Chavez International Airport
StudyLink will arrange a flight from nearest international airport to Jorge Chavez International Airport.
Transfer to hotel, check in and receive Briefing Pack. The pack will contain an itinerary, map of city, travel information, safety briefing & emergency contact details will be supplied to all students at check in.
StudyLink can arrange a welcome dinner for the group. Alternatively the group are free to make their own dinner arrangements during the evening.
Day 2 – Cultural visits in Lima
Continental breakfast served at the hotel.
StudyLink can arrange a variety of visits for the students, including a half-day city tour, nature trek tour, local markets tour and local wine district tour.
By visiting this cultural and historical landmarks on the first day, students are able to gain an understanding of the culture and history of Lima, and Peru.
Day 3 to 7 – Company visits & expert speaker presentations
Continental breakfast served at the hotel.
A coach would be arranged to collect the group from their hotel for their pre-arranged company visit. Depending on the company visit, the day could include meetings, presentations and tours around leading businesses, government bodies and new business start-ups.
During the evening StudyLink can arrange dinner, expert speakers and networking opportunities with business leaders and local companies.
Day 8 - Flight back to the UK
Breakfast will be served at the hotel, after which the group will check out of the hotel.
The group will be picked up at the hotel by coach, for transfer to the airport, ready for their departure flight back to the UK.
Alternatively, StudyLink can make arrangements for an add-on trip for the group to allow them to explore Peru’s famous attractions, such as Machu Picchu, the Nazca Lines and the Amazon Rainforest.
4* and 5* suggested accommodation in Lima
Swissotel Lima Hotel
This luxury five-star hotel recently completed a multi-million-dollar expansion, making it the place to be and be seen in Lima. Offering a luxurious Swiss touch with fresh, stylish accommodations, 345 rooms and suites are now available for business or leisure stay.
In addition to the newly designed rooms and suites, Swissotel Lima is proud to have 12 meeting and function rooms available for business or social event. Each venue includes cutting edge technology and immaculate design.
Estelar Miraflores Hotel
ESTELAR Miraflores Hotel will welcome you on the famous Larco Avenue to enjoy its cafes or to go shopping in its several stores, to experience an evening at the always lively Pizzas Street or to visit Larco Mar, a shopping mall with sea view where you not only find unique shops, but the best clubs and bars in Lima. 151 bedrooms, they feature plasma TV, 2 phone lines in the room, air conditioning, iron and ironing board, bathtub, wireless free Internet access, minibar and safe box.