- Agriculture College Trips
- Architecture College Trips
Art & Design College Trips
- Art & Design College Trips to Paris
- Art & Design College Trips to Berlin
- Art & Design College Trips to Florence
- Art & Design College Trips to Rome
- Art & Design College Trips to Venice
- Art & Design College Trips to Amsterdam
- Art & Design College Trips to Barcelona & Catalonia
- Art & Design College Trips to Madrid
- Art & Design College Trips to London
- Art & Design College Trips to Edinburgh & Glasgow
- Art & Design College Trips to New York
- Art & Design College Trips to Washington DC
- Art & Design College Trips to Dublin
- Art & Design College Trips to Tokyo
- Art & Design College Trips to Copenhagen
- Business Studies College Trips
- Classics & Ancient History College Trips
- Computer Science College Trips
- Cultural College Trips
- Economics College Trips
- Engineering College Trips
- English, Drama & Performing Arts College Trips
- Fashion & Textiles College Trips
- Geography, Geology & Environmental Science College Trips
- Hair & Beauty College Trips
- Health & Social Care College Trips
- History College Trips
- Hospitality & Catering College Trips
- Law & Politics College Trips
- Media & Film College Trips
- Photography College Trips
- Psychology & Sociology College Trips
- Public Services College Trips
- Religious Studies College Trips
- Sport & Leisure College Trips
- Travel & Tourism College Trips
- Urban Planning College Trips
- LIVE! Educational Events for Students
- Christmas Markets College Trips
- Physics College Trips
Student Trips for Art & Design
An educational trip will provide much inspiration and creative ideas for students of art & design. With permanent collections and fleeting exhibits, there’s a wealth of museums, art galleries, photographic opportunities, not to mention contemporary street art, to enrich your students with artistic inspiration for their portfolio work.
We have a wide range of destinations and visits for students of the creative arts. From discovering the collections at the V & A and Tate Modern in London, to the MoMA museum in New York and the Museo Reina Sofia in Madrid, nothing will match up to the experience of viewing incredible works of art first-hand.
Whatever destination you choose, the team at StudyLink can help you to create your perfect art & design study trip.
Our range of college trips for art & design...
Our college and sixth form tours are the perfect accompaniment for students of Art & Design. Each trip is created with the typical contents of a further education course in mind, providing students with incredibly memorable real-world revision for their A-Levels.
Furthermore, all of our trips can be adapted to suit the bespoke needs of your group - meaning trips can truly supplement any parts of the curriculum you want to focus on.
Check out our selection of Art & Design trips below or get in touch with our team to discuss a more bespoke offering for your sixth form class.
Art & Design LIVE! New York
Art & Design LIVE! New York
Inspire their future career at our Art & Design LIVE! event to be held in New York at the prestigious MoMA, widely considered to be one of the most impressive and diverse Modern Art museums in the world.
A student trip to Amsterdam offers the chance to see the famous Dutch Baroque gardens and the world-renowned museums illustrating the impact of Dutch artists like Rembrandt & Van Gogh. Whether you're observing the relaxed lifestyle or dodging the trams of Dam Square, you'll know that you couldn't be anywhere else in the world.
Barcelona & Catalonia
Barcelona & Catalonia
Barcelona has an excellent range of art museums, fine architecture, historic monuments and a varied landscape. Scattered around the city are unique works by the architect Gaudi including the Parc Guell and the still unfinished Sagrada Familia Cathedral – Barcelona’s most emblematic symbol.
Students on an art & design study tour who have an interest in modern art will be inspired as they visit the Nue Nationalgalerie which focuses mainly on art work from the 20th century and houses works by Munch, Klee and Picasso.
As home to some of Europe's greatest fine art collections and museums, Copenhagen has a thriving art and design scene. A study trip will allow your art and design students to build on their knowledge of contemporary fine art and will provide a wealth of inspiration for their portfolio of work.
Find out more about our Copenhagen student trips.
A student trip to Dublin offers a chance for pupils to experience a cosmopolitan, vibrant city, bursting with energy and excitement. Steeped in history, the city also allows students to explore Ireland’s unique past. The city houses the national collection of Irish art as well as a number European master paintings.
Edinburgh & Glasgow
Edinburgh & Glasgow
Glasgow offers something for everyone, whether you want to research an artist or see the latest in contemporary art Glasgow has a museum for you. Edinburgh is the ideal destination for those studying art and design with the UNESCO World Heritage Site at the heart of the city.
Florence, as the birthplace of the Italian Renaissance it houses approximately a third of the world's most important works of art. Formidable galleries, treasure-crammed churches, sculptures, paintings and architecture attest to its artistic and cultural past.
Students on an Art & Design college trip to London will be inspired as they visit some of the city’s most famous landmarks as well as London's array of art galleries. The Tate Britain is one of the most popular galleries, it contains the world’s largest collection of work by British artists, including pieces by William Blake and J.M.W. Turner.
Madrid, the capital city of Spain is one of the country’s most popular destinations, those on an educational trip to Madrid will be in awe of the cultural cities offerings such as "The Golden Triangle of Art" which is made up of three important museums.
Students on an educational art & design college trip to New York will be in awe of the fabulous array of art galleries and museums that the city has to offer. Attractions that will appeal to art and design students include The Museum of Modern Art and the Frick collection located in Manhattan.
Students on an educational Art & Design study trip to Paris will be inspired and mesmerised by this breath-taking city which has influenced and been the home of great artists since the Renaissance era.
For a city cloaked in history, religion, artistic heritage, and interspersed with landscaped gardens created by the Italian aristocracy, a college trip to Rome is a clear favourite for students of art & design.
Tokyo is a major influence on global design and home to some of the top fashion locations such as Harajuku, Ginza and Shinjuku, where most of the major fashion brands reside. A fantastic transport system allows you to easily explore the many sights this fascinating country has to offer.
Venice is one of the greatest art cities in the world in the most unique setting. Its museums and galleries hold some of the world’s largest number of art treasures. Churches contain artistic gems and paintings by artists such as Titian, Tintoretto and Bellini.
Find out more about our art & design student trips to Venice.
Spectacular examples of art & design brought to life can be seen in the US capital with dozens of world class museums and galleries to be found here, whilst the permanent collections of the Smithsonian Museums are second to none.
Our range of university trips for art & design...
We’re a one-stop shop for your university group travel package for your art & design tour.
Whether you’re looking for a travel package, or a comprehensive subject-linked itinerary, we’ll work with you to pull together exactly what you need.
We have a host of visits and programs for your study trip, covering a wide range of art & design courses, including animation, art & philosophy, fine art, art history, graphic design, illustration, product design and textile design.
We've created group travel packages to destinations across the globe including Amsterdam, Barcelona, Berlin, Brussels, Copenhagen, Geneva, Hong Kong, Lisbon, London, Madrid, New York, Paris, Prague, Shanghai, Tuscany, Venice and Washington DC.
- Support from one of our award-winning group travel Account Executive with excellent knowledge of destinations suited for an art & design trip
- A one-stop shop for your art & design student group travel package
- Multiple quote options to help you make the best value choice for your group
- Preferential rates with airlines, hotels & hostels, rail & other transport options & flexible flight booking options – reserve seats for longer than if you book direct
- On-the-ground support & assistance from our representatives
- Convenient and time-saving online travel technologies
- Risk management services for complete peace of mind
- External accreditations providing reassurance, including ABTA, ATOL & IATA licences
Price promise - we’ll beat any like-for-like quote
We’ll also beat any like-for-like quote to ensure you’re getting the most competitive price for your travel requirements.
What our customers are saying about us...
“Sophie Edwards has been amazingly supportive in dealing with our very tricky institution. Great tour. StudyLink help us immensely each time.”
Ms Freya Billington, University of the West of England
“This is my third time travelling with StudyLink and each time I have asked for Lauren Whittaker to book us and look after us because she is an excellent organiser, problem solver and just generally really helpful and supportive.”
Ms Gundel Bonfield, Head of Art at EF International Academy UK