- Austria College & University Trips
- Belgium College & University Trips
- Brazil College & University Trips
- China College & University Trips
- Czech Republic College & University Trips
- Dubai College & University Trips
- France College & University Trips
- Germany College & University Trips
- Greece College & University Trips
- Hungary College & University Trips
- Iceland College & University Trips
- Ireland College & University Trips
- Italy College & University Trips
- Japan College & University Trips
- Morocco College & University Trips
- Netherlands College & University Trips
- Poland College & University Trips
- Scotland College & University Trips
- Spain College & University Trips
- Turkey College & University Trips
- UK College & University Trips
- USA College & University Trips
Student Trips to Morocco
Often cited as the gateway to Africa, it’s hard to believe that Morocco is just a short ferry ride away from Spain. Morocco has an exotic appeal and instantly brings to mind the spice souks, mosques and colourful colonial style buildings; making it a fascinating destination.
Morocco itself is a cultural melting pot, having spent years under Spanish and French rule, but it’s a Muslim country that’s incredibly traditional, giving it a sense of being exotic yet familiar.
The scenery in Morocco has an almost magical quality, with magnificent mountain ranges to the golden hues of the African desert, it really is a dream destination for any budding photographer.
Added to that you have the bustling souks and beautifully coloured buildings, for some of the most exciting and inspiring views anywhere in the world. So, whether you’re experiencing the bustling cities of Marrakech or Casablanca or exploring the amazing landscapes, Morocco is a destination that will inspire and excite in equal measure.
Moroccan cuisine demonstrates the cultural diversity thanks to its unique blend of spices that gives it a delicious yet unusual flavour. No trip would be complete without sampling an authentic tagine, washed down with a copious amounts of the country’s famous mint tea.
With a destination as diverse as Morocco, it undoubtedly has excellent educational opportunities; with topics from geography and geology to hair and beauty tours, your students will have a memorable and inspiring study trip.
Our range of college trips to Morocco...
Our college and sixth form tours to Morocco cover a fantastic range of subjects, making them the perfect accompaniment to any A-Level or Further Education curriculum. Check out our selection of trips below, or get in touch with our team to discuss a more bespoke offering for your sixth form class.
Geography, Geology & Environmental Science
Morocco has to be one of the top destinations for students of geography, geology and environmental science. From the Atlas Mountains, through sandy desert to its rugged coastline, via the bustling cities of Marrakech and Casablanca, there is much for your students to explore.
A cultural study tour to Marrakech will open the doors for students to discover the Sahara desert, the largest desert on earth which covers the South East of Morocco, displaying dramatic dunes, and home to some very small communities on the outskirts of the desert.
Due to its geographically diverse nature, Morocco is a great destination for an agriculture study trip. With a varied landscape comes the ability to grow a multitude of different crops and provides exceptional learning opportunities for your students.
Hair & Beauty
Used for centuries, Morocco is home to the universally popular Argan Oil product, known as 'liquid gold'; and with a host of spas there's a wealth of inspiration for students of hair and beauty.
Our range of university trips to Morocco...
We’re a one-stop shop for your university group travel package to Morocco.
Whether you’re looking for a travel package, or a comprehensive subject-linked itinerary, we’ll work with you to pull together exactly what you need.
We've created group travel packages to Morocco across a broad spectrum of subjects including: agriculture, business & economics, geography, hair & beauty, health & social care, photography and science.
Preferential group travel rates for flights to Morocco, plus increased flexibility & convenience:
Seats are secured with an initial deposit, the full fare is not required when you book.
Passenger names don’t need to be confirmed upfront & can be switched at a later date.
For certain periods we also offer guaranteed preferential rates with key airline partners meaning we’ll guarantee the quoted fare and seats until you’re ready to book.
Centrally-located Morocco accommodation at preferential group rates
Our room rates are guaranteed, so you can reserve your beds whilst you confirm your passenger numbers.
Pre-booked visits & attractions - planned around your own group activities
Through our partners based in Morocco we’ll pre-book tickets at top visits and attractions at preferential group rates, we’ll plan these visits to fit around your own schedule. Morocco trip highlights include Atlas Mountains, Aït Benhaddou, Tizi-n-Tichka, Bahia Palace, Tour of Marrakech, Medina (Old Town) and Majorelle Gardens Tour.
Services available from StudyLink in Morocco:
• Airport transfers
• Pre-booked meals at a range of restaurants
• Local Guides for key visits & walking tours
- Support from one of our award-winning group travel Account Executive with excellent knowledge of Morocco
- A one-stop shop for your student group travel package to Morocco
- Multiple quote options to help you make the best value choice for your group
- Preferential rates with airlines, hotels & hostels, rail & other transport options & flexible flight booking options – reserve seats for longer than if you book direct
- On-the-ground support & assistance from our representatives in Morocco
- Convenient and time-saving online travel technologies
- Risk management services for complete peace of mind
- External accreditations providing reassurance, including ABTA, ATOL & IATA licences
Price promise - we’ll beat any like-for-like quote
We’ll also beat any like-for-like quote to ensure you’re getting the most competitive price for your travel requirements.
What our customers are saying about us...
“Nadine has been brilliant to work with - easy to communicate with and very approachable.”
Mr Gary Spolander, Principal Lecturer at Coventry University
“Shell and Nadine are excellent at their job. Great trip that was organised by competent staff who constantly supported and communicated.”
Mr Gareth Rogers, Teacher at Halesowen College