Student Trips to the Christmas Markets
A visit to Europe's leading Christmas markets will allow your students to experience a new culture, explore different country's traditions and improve their confidence & independence. When combined with educational or cultural visits your students will benefit from a memorable and fun learning experience.
As the UK’s leading worldwide group travel experts for further education establishments, we work with over 300 colleges on their student group travel plans. We provide group travel packages and subject linked itineraries tailored to each group’s individual needs.
Our range of college trips to the Christmas Markets...
Cologne's Christmas markets attract millions of visitors each year and it's easy to see why! The delightful fragrance of gingerbread, roasted chestnuts and other tasty festive treats fill the air.
During the last weeks of November right through to the New Year, Vörösmarty Square in Budapest becomes a winter wonderland. At the market, your students will get the opportunity to sample Hungarian culinary delights accompanied by the angelic voices of the choir.
Throughout December, all Prague's major squares are home to iconic wooden chalets selling a host of festive goods.
With special Christmas events and live shows, these vibrant markets will allow your students to immerse themselves in the festivities. Delicious warming drinks and food will enhance their cultural experience.
The beautiful city of Vienna is the perfect place for students to discover the magic of Christmas.
With an abundance of traditional Christmas markets, the history of festive markets in Vienna date all the way back to the Middle Ages, giving your students an experience filled with history and culture.
- Support from one of our award-winning group travel Account Executive with excellent knowledge of destinations for a Christmas Market trip
- A one-stop shop for your student group travel package
- Multiple quote options to help you make the best value choice for your group
- Preferential rates with airlines, hotels & hostels, rail & other transport options & flexible flight booking options – reserve seats for longer than if you book direct
- On-the-ground support & assistance from our representatives
- Convenient and time-saving online travel technologies
- Risk management services for complete peace of mind
- External accreditations providing reassurance, including ABTA, ATOL & IATA licences
Price promise - we’ll beat any like-for-like quote
We’ll also beat any like-for-like quote to ensure you’re getting the most competitive price for your travel requirements.
What our customers are saying about us...
“Fantastic trip and well organised by Lauren! Excellent service.”
Mr Shane Read, Scarborough TEC
"Great, was really pleased with the support. Both reps were really helpful and engaged with the staff and students really well. The service was pretty much door to door which is what you want as a client!"
Mr Carl Mills, Coventry University
'Best Customer Service' Finalist at the British Youth Travel Awards 2018
The British Youth Travel Awards celebrate excellence in the UK student and educational travel sector.
We're delighted to have been presented with the Bronze Award in the 'Best Customer Service' category for the 2018 British Youth and Travel Awards.