- Austria College & University Trips
- Belgium College & University Trips
- Brazil College & University Trips
- China College & University Trips
- Czech Republic College & University Trips
- Dubai College & University Trips
- France College & University Trips
- Germany College & University Trips
- Greece College & University Trips
- Hungary College & University Trips
- Iceland College & University Trips
- Ireland College & University Trips
- Italy College & University Trips
- Japan College & University Trips
- Morocco College & University Trips
- Netherlands College & University Trips
- Poland College & University Trips
- Scotland College & University Trips
- Spain College & University Trips
- Turkey College & University Trips
- UK College & University Trips
- USA College & University Trips
Student Trips to Silicon Valley
Silicon Valley is the centre for global giants in technology, capitalism, innovation and social media. As the home of Facebook, Apple and Google, a student trip to Silicon Valley is an unrivalled destination for pupils of computer science. But there’s plenty more digital companies that started in San Francisco, from Dropbox and Pinterest to Twitter and Netflix; it’s undoubtedly the global hub for technology start-ups and digital inspiration.
Any educational visit will include a tour of technology pioneers in Silicon Valley, along with visiting a selection of technology museums to see the world’s very first computers; and gain an insight into how far the industry has come since the very first computers in the 1940s and 1950s.
Aside from the technology visits, San Francisco is home to the famed Golden Gate Bridge. Reportedly, the most famous bridge in the world and one of the most photographed landmarks on Earth, no sixth form or college visit to San Francisco would be complete without visiting this iconic attraction.
Also synonymous with San Francisco, is its infamous former prison, Alcatraz. Historically, some of the United States’ most notorious criminals imprisoned were there, and many prisoners tried and failed to escape “the Rock”. Now open to the viewing public, it’s a fascinating cultural tour for any students visiting San Francisco.
Whatever your plans on your student trip to Silicon Valley, the team at StudyLink can help to create your perfect itinerary.
Our range of college trips to Silicon Valley...
To see the range of careers available in this sector and inspire the next generation of programmers and coders, a Computer Science trip to Silicon Valley is the perfect destination for college and sixth form students who are studying Computer Science
Our range of university trips to Silicon Valley...
We’re a one-stop shop for your university group travel package to Silicon Valley.
Whether you’re looking for a travel package, or a comprehensive subject-linked itinerary, we’ll work with you to pull together exactly what you need.
We've created group travel packages to Silicon Valley across a broad spectrum of subjects including: business & economics, computer science, engineering and global engagement.
Preferential group travel rates for flights to Silicon Valley, plus increased flexibility & convenience:
Seats are secured with an initial deposit, the full fare is not required when you book.
Passenger names don’t need to be confirmed upfront & can be switched at a later date.
For certain periods we also offer guaranteed preferential rates with key airline partners meaning we’ll guarantee the quoted fare and seats until you’re ready to book.
Centrally-located Silicon Valley accommodation at preferential group rates
Our room rates are guaranteed, so you can reserve your beds whilst you confirm your passenger numbers. A popular option in Silicon Valley is Hotel Zephyr.
Pre-booked visits & attractions - planned around your own group activities
Through our partners based in Silicon Valley we’ll pre-book tickets at top visits and attractions at preferential group rates, we’ll plan these visits to fit around your own schedule. Silicon Valley trip highlights include Silicon Valley Tour, Computer History Museum, Intel Museum, Exploratorium, Alcatraz, NASA Ames Visitor Center, The Tech - Museum of Innovation and Stanford University Campus Tour.
Services available from StudyLink in Silicon Valley:
• Airport transfers
• Pre-booked meals at a range of restaurants
• Local Guides for key visits & walking tours
- Support from one of our award-winning group travel Account Executive with excellent knowledge of Silicon Valley
- A one-stop shop for your student group travel package to Silicon Valley
- Multiple quote options to help you make the best value choice for your group
- Preferential rates with airlines, hotels & hostels, rail & other transport options & flexible flight booking options – reserve seats for longer than if you book direct
- On-the-ground support & assistance from our representatives in Silicon Valley
- Convenient and time-saving online travel technologies
- Risk management services for complete peace of mind
- External accreditations providing reassurance, including ABTA, ATOL & IATA licences
Price promise - we’ll beat any like-for-like quote
We’ll also beat any like-for-like quote to ensure you’re getting the most competitive price for your travel requirements.
What our customers are saying about us...
"Nadine was always extremely helpful with a 'can-do' attitude. Nothing was too much trouble and made the booking process as stress free as possible."
Mr Lee Byrne, Canterbury Christ Church University
"Great, was really pleased with the support. Both reps were really helpful and engaged with the staff and students really well. The service was pretty much door to door which is what you want as a client!"
Mr Carl Mills, Faculty Member at Coventry University