- Austria College & University Trips
- Belgium College & University Trips
- Brazil College & University Trips
- China College & University Trips
- Czech Republic College & University Trips
- Dubai College & University Trips
- France College & University Trips
- Germany College & University Trips
- Greece College & University Trips
- Hungary College & University Trips
- Iceland College & University Trips
- Ireland College & University Trips
- Italy College & University Trips
- Japan College & University Trips
- Morocco College & University Trips
- Netherlands College & University Trips
- Poland College & University Trips
- Scotland College & University Trips
- Spain College & University Trips
- Turkey College & University Trips
- UK College & University Trips
- USA College & University Trips
College Trips to Los Angeles
As the ‘City of Angels’ and home to the great and the good of the film industry, Los Angeles is known for being glamorous and wealthy. But, there’s so much more to this cosmopolitan city than you might expect which makes it a intriguing visit for any college or university student. The city is a trend-setting hotspot with a rich heritage and impressive landscape. With its rugged hills and sunny coastlines, it’s little surprise that this metropolis is where the well-heeled choose to reside.
As one of the best-known neighbourhoods in the world, Hollywood is the place to see and be seen on your Los Angeles student trip! Tinsel Town as it’s affectionately known, is the place for aspiring screenwriters, actors and directors to hone their craft, with the dream of finding fame and fortune. Our student trips to Los Angeles ensure that your students get inspiration from the Hollywood walk of fame, where they can follow iconic stars of the past such as Marlon Brando, Audrey Hepburn and Judy Garland, along with their modern day contemporaries.
As a place that attracts dreamers and creatives in their droves, it’s perhaps expected that the city is a creative wonderland. Its brimming with places that are designed to inspire the creative amongst us, with fantastic art galleries and music venues, along with probably more film and entertainment studios than anywhere else in the world. This makes a college trip to Los Angeles a perfect location for any students of media and film as well as other subjects that cover the creative arts.
A great place to give your students inspiration is to take a tour of Movie Stars homes. Taking in the homes of the rich and famous, in the neighbourhoods of Beverly Hills, Bel Air and the Hollywood Hills, is sure to be a surreal and momentous experience.
Whatever you may call it… La La Land, Tinsel Town or just L.A. a university trip to Los Angeles will leave your students memories that will last a lifetime!
Our range of college trips to Los Angeles...
English, Drama & Performing Arts
From studio workshops to theatre tours, the heart of the movie industry cannot fail to inspire students of English, drama and performing arts, giving them a wealth of first-hand experience on their Los Angeles University Trip.
Media & Film Studies
A sprawling metropolis and home to the stars. Los Angeles is the epicentre of glitz and glamour but has plenty more to offer if you scratch beneath the surface for your Media and Film students. Check out our range of media and film trips to Los Angeles.
Our range of university trips to Los Angeles...
We’re a one-stop shop for your university group travel package to Los Angeles.
Whether you’re looking for a travel package, or a comprehensive subject-linked itinerary, we’ll work with you to pull together exactly what you need.
We've created group travel packages to Los Angeles across a broad spectrum of subjects including: art, architecture & landscape architecture, business management, English, drama & performing arts, fashion management & marketing, media & film, photography, digital media and accounting.
Preferential group travel rates for flights to Los Angeles, plus increased flexibility & convenience:
Seats are secured with an initial deposit, the full fare is not required when you book.
Passenger names don’t need to be confirmed upfront & can be switched at a later date.
For certain periods we also offer guaranteed preferential rates with key airline partners meaning we’ll guarantee the quoted fare and seats until you’re ready to book.
Centrally-located Los Angeles accommodation at preferential group rates
Our room rates are guaranteed, so you can reserve your beds whilst you confirm your passenger numbers. A popular option in Los Angeles is the Sportsmen's Lodge Hotel.
Pre-booked visits & attractions - planned around your own group activities
Through our partners based in Los Angeles we’ll pre-book tickets at top visits and attractions at preferential group rates, we’ll plan these visits to fit around your own schedule. Los Angeles trip highlights include Universal Studios & Studio Tour, Warner Bros. Studio Tour, New York Film Academy (LA), Paley Center for Media, Hollywood Boulevard, Paramount Studios Tour, Sony Pictures Studio, Movie Stars’ Homes Tours, Universal City, The Getty Center, Grammy Museum and the IMAX Cinema.
Services available from StudyLink in Los Angeles:
• Airport transfers
• Pre-booked meals at a range of restaurants
• Local Guides for key visits & walking tours
- Support from one of our award-winning group travel Account Executive with excellent knowledge of Los Angeles
- A one-stop shop for your student group travel package to Los Angeles
- Multiple quote options to help you make the best value choice for your group
- Preferential rates with airlines, hotels & hostels, rail & other transport options & flexible flight booking options – reserve seats for longer than if you book direct
- On-the-ground support & assistance from our representatives in Los Angeles
- Convenient and time-saving online travel technologies
- Risk management services for complete peace of mind
- External accreditations providing reassurance, including ABTA, ATOL & IATA licences
Price promise - we’ll beat any like-for-like quote
We’ll also beat any like-for-like quote to ensure you’re getting the most competitive price for your travel requirements.
What our customers are saying about us...
"Very supportive staff at StudyLink. A big thank you to Helen Trigg, Louisa Sullivan and Nadine Diver for all the support and advice. Particularly Nadine was super supportive when had to re-arrange extra flights for two of our students.”
Mr Bentil Oduro, Lecturer in Business at Coventry University
“Everyone really friendly and happy, felt like they wanted us to have a good trip not just about making money. Was a fantastic trip!”
Mr Phil Harvey, Head of Technology & Art at Queen Elizabeth’s Grammar School