- Austria College & University Trips
- Belgium College & University Trips
- Brazil College & University Trips
- China College & University Trips
- Czech Republic College & University Trips
- Dubai College & University Trips
- France College & University Trips
- Germany College & University Trips
- Greece College & University Trips
- Hungary College & University Trips
- Iceland College & University Trips
- Ireland College & University Trips
- Italy College & University Trips
- Japan College & University Trips
- Morocco College & University Trips
- Netherlands College & University Trips
- Poland College & University Trips
- Scotland College & University Trips
- Spain College & University Trips
- Turkey College & University Trips
- UK College & University Trips
- USA College & University Trips
Student Trips to Munich
Commonly known as Germany’s third city, Munich is a city of surprising contrasts, where traditional and modern influences are seen throughout the city. As the capital of Bavaria, Munich instantly brings to mind the lakes, castles and food but there’s a lot more to this innovative city than meets the eye.
Home to BMW and Siemens, this vibrant and cosmopolitan city is a hub of international industry and is one of the wealthiest cities on the planet, with an income larger than some small countries. It may have a contemporary side, but its traditions firmly link Munich to its past. From beer-brewing and folk-costumed galas, it’s a city that is inherently proud of its history.
Thanks to the efficient public transport system, there’s a wealth of sights just a short distance away from the centre. For students interested in the history of the city, a visit to the former Nazi concentration camp at Dachau is a poignant reminder of the horrors imposed during rise of the Third Reich.
Munich is also home to a wealth of art museums, with more than enough to fill up all your free time in the city. At the heart of Munich, is the central square of Marienplatz, which is home to the famous Rathaus tower. This eye-catching tower draws attention, and the clock chimes three times a day at 11am, 12 noon and at 5pm.
A visit to Munich wouldn’t be complete without visiting one of the city’s renowned markets. One of the oldest markets in the city is the Viktualienmarkt; where the stalls offer an array of flowers, fruits, fish and meats and much, much more.
Our range of college trips to Munich...
For students of history, Munich is a perfect destination to study strategic locations in Nazi Germany and the Second World War.
University student trips to Munich
We’re a one-stop shop for your university group travel package to Munich.
Whether you’re looking for a travel package, or a comprehensive subject-linked itinerary, we’ll work with you to pull together exactly what you need.
We've created group travel packages to Munich across a broad spectrum of subjects including: architecture, art & design, business & economics, fashion & textiles, geography and history.
Preferential group travel rates for flights to Munich, plus increased flexibility & convenience:
Seats are secured with an initial deposit, full fare not required when you book.
Passenger names don’t need to be confirmed upfront & can be switched at a later date.
For certain periods we also offer guaranteed preferential rates with key airline partners meaning we’ll guarantee the quoted fare and seats until you’re ready to book.
Centrally-located Munich accommodation at preferential group rates
Our room rates are guaranteed, so you can reserve your beds whilst you confirm your passenger numbers. Popular options in Munich include Meininger Hotel Munich Olympiapark, Meininger Hotel Munich City Center and A & O Munich Hackerbruke.
Pre-booked visits & attractions - planned around your own group activities
Through our partners based in Munich we’ll pre-book tickets at top visits and attractions at preferential group rates, we’ll plan these visits to fit around your own schedule. Munich trip highlights include Olympic Stadium, Munich Olympic Tower, Dachau Concentration Camp, New Town Hall, Karolinenplatz, Konigsplatz, Allianz Arena, BMW World, Deutsches Museum and White Rose Monument.
Services available from StudyLink in Munich:
• Airport transfers
• Airport assistance during check-in, security & gate checks on departure
• Pre-booked meals at a range of restaurants
• Pre-booked & pre-paid U-Bahn tickets
- Support from one of our award-winning group travel Account Executive with excellent knowledge of Munich
- A one-stop shop for your student group travel package to Munich
- Multiple quote options to help you make the best value choice for your group
- Preferential rates with airlines, hotels & hostels, rail & other transport options & flexible flight booking options – reserve seats for longer than if you book direct
- On-the-ground support & assistance from our representatives in Munich
- Convenient and time-saving online travel technologies
- Risk management services for complete peace of mind
- External accreditations providing reassurance, including ABTA, ATOL & IATA licences
Price promise - we’ll beat any like-for-like quote
We’ll also beat any like-for-like quote to ensure you’re getting the most competitive price for your travel requirements.
What our customers are saying about us...
“We all had an amazing time, and the support provided by Lauren and Rio was brilliant. They were both amazingly helpful and organised throughout both stages. It was a pleasure to work with them.”
Mr Joe Stocking, Music Lecturer at West Suffolk College
“I would like to thank Shell and Nadine for their excellent support of our tour (as always!). The whole process ran smoothly, they facilitated our extra requirements for a student with medical issues very competently and also helped iron out a difficulty due to our admin error! Many thanks - our students had a fantastic time. See you next year!”
Ms Jo Addecott, History Teacher at The John of Gaunt School