- North Western Universities Purchasing Consortium (NWUPC)
- Advanced Procurement for Universities and Colleges (APUC)
- Higher Education Purchasing Consortium, Wales (HEPCW)
- North Eastern Universities Purchasing Consortium (NEUPC)
- Southern Universities Purchasing Consortium (SUPC)
- London Universities Purchasing Consortium (LUPC)
- Consolidation of passenger numbers
- Greater utilisation of preferential travel rates from our travel partners
- Reduction in cancellation charges by taking advantage of our flexible booking conditions
- Rooms at guaranteed preferential rates at over 1.7 million beds worldwide
- Direct access to preferential group travel rates with airlines & guaranteed preferential rates with our key airline partners
- Preferential group rates travel rates with Eurostar, rail, ferry & coach operators
- Response times
- Pre- travel support
- On tour support including out of office hours support
- Payment & cancellations
- Customer feedback & complaint resolution
- Account management
- Overview of student group travel: bookings, travel dates, destination breakdown, travelling passengers & spend
- Analysis of booking patterns including time between booking and travel, time between enquiry and booking and cancellations
- Contract compliance
- Travel recommendations
- Carbon emission reporting
Group travel management service
Our approach is to develop and manage a successful group travel management partnership, flexible enough to support the needs of your travellers worldwide, whilst supporting your internationalisation and employability strategy.
Your StudyLink account team will include a dedicated Account Manager supported by an Account Executive, each with on average over 9 years’ experience in travel. They’ll work closely with all stakeholders within your establishment including; group leaders, travel bookers, administrators, finance and procurement, to deliver the very best group travel solutions across your establishment.
We’re committed to simplifying student group travel through our personal service and flexible approach and we’re delighted that over 87.5% of our travellers would proactively recommend our service to a colleague or friend.
Travel Management Services Framework Agreement - Number 1 supplier
StudyLink have been selected as the number 1 ranked supplier on the Travel Management Services Framework Agreement for student travel. We're the trusted group travel partner for:
Delivering financial benefits
We have a proven track record of delivering financial benefits in the FE and HE sector and. Our effective account management service support you in generating cost savings through:
Account management case study
Coventry University topped the Higher Education Statistics Agency’s international mobility ranking providing a total of 3,482 international student experiences in 2016/17. StudyLink have worked alongside Coventry University to grow their student group travel.
As part of HB Education, a market leading travel group in the UK and across Europe, we provide preferential group rates, so we can consistently deliver cost savings for our partners:
We can also present your key stakeholders with cost saving recommendations for their group travel at the beginning of each academic year.
Service level agreements
We deliver a consistent approach to the management of your student group travel, measured through an approved service level agreement, which include aspects such as:
Tailored management information
We work with you to agree bespoke management information delivered quarterly and annually to highlight cost and time savings achieved.
For example, our management information can include: