Criminology University Tour to Berlin
One of our university customers required a group travel package to Berlin, where their Criminology students could get an insight into human behaviour and apply a historical context to the subject.
StudyLInk created a 4-day study tour package to Berlin, where students could visit the Sachsenhausen Memorial & Museum, the Palace of Tears, and the Reichstag Dome, which enabled them to improve their understanding of the psychological links to criminology.
Group travel services provided by StudyLink
- Executive coach transportation to airport
- Return flights from Manchester International Airport
- Return airport transfers in Berlin
- 3 nights’ B&B accommodation at the centrally-located Generator Mitte
- Pre-booked and pre-paid public transport tickets
- Pre-booked guided tour at the Palace of Tears
- Pre-booked evening meal at the Hofbrau Restaurant
- Pre-booked & pre-paid visit to the TV Tower
- Pre-booked & pre-paid 3-hour guided tour of Berlin
- Airport assistance on arrival back at Manchester Airport & coach transfer back to university
- Bespoke free place ratio
- Services of a dedicated Account Executive
- Bespoke itinerary planning service
- Online trip organiser & travel app
- Risk management services including live trip tracking & 24/7 on-call service
Custom-made 4-day itinerary to Berlin
Day 1 - Arrive in Berlin
The group were met at the university campus by their coach, for their transfer to Manchester International Airport.
After boarding a daytime flight to Berlin, the group was met by our coach provider for transportation for their accommodation. Staying at the Generator Mitte, the group was based in the heart of Berlin and within walking distance of bars, cafes, galleries, museum and restaurants.
Day 2 – Sachsenhausen Memorial & Museum, Palace of Tears & TV Tower
Continental breakfast served at the hostel, the group then validated their pre-paid public transport tickets, ready for making their way to the Sachsenhausen Memorial & Museum.
The group had free time for lunch, before their afternoon visit to the Palace of Tears for their pre-booked tour. In the evening, StudyLink arranged for an evening meal at the popular Hofbrau Restaruant, followed by a visit Berlin’s iconic TV Tower.
Day 3 - Guided Tour of Berlin
Continental breakfast served at the hostel.
The group then made their own arrangements for the morning’s activities.
In the afternoon, the group were met by their tour guide, for an insightful 3-hour guided tour of the major sites of city.
Day 4 – Return to Manchester International Airport
Continental breakfast served at the hostel, before the group checked out of their accommodation.
The group then had some time free for sightseeing and exploring the city's local attractions.
Late afternoon, the group were met by our coach provider to transfer them to the airport for their return flight to Manchester International Airport.
StudyLink arranged for the group to be met by an airport representative on arrival back at Manchester airport, for assistance through customs and baggage reclaim. They were then escorted onto the coach for return transfer back to campus.