- Providing responsible tourist advice to our customers
- Providing our customers with environmental information & promoting the use of greener travel options & third-party environmental schemes
- Disposing & managing waste in a responsible manner
- Using water & energy saving systems in our office sites
- Using licensed waste removers who provide appropriate documentation for the transfer of waste
- Encouraging team awareness of environmental issues & ensuring they use this awareness in their daily roles
- Promoting awareness of environmental issues with our travel partners
- Working alongside our key travel partners to support the increased use and practice of environmentally friendly products & initiatives
Corporate Social Responsibility
At StudyLink we recognise the social and environmental impact arising from increased travel and fully accept the responsibilities we have to the communities in which we operate.
We’re committed to our environmental policy and work alongside our customers, teams and travel partners to improve environmental practice, by:
We’re also part of the NET positive Supplier Engagement Tool, which is designed to support and develop the supply chain and embedding sustainability in the procurement process.
Offsetting carbon emissions, reducing deforestation and providing wildlife habitats.
With a commitment to sustainability and environmentally-responsible student group travel, we’re delighted to be partnering with Carbon Footprint to offset carbon emissions, reduce deforestation and provide wildlife habitats.
For every trip booked with us, we will plant one tree to support reforestation, providing benefits to local communities and support forest biodiversity.
To guarantee carbon emission reductions, we’ve pledged to offset an additional tonne of CO2 one of Carbon Footprint's verified projects.
Working in the global community we recognise our role in preventing slavery and human trafficking. Information about our approach to the identification of modern slavery risks and the steps we will take to prevent slavery and human trafficking can be found here.
Carbon reporting service
We’ll provide you with carbon consumption data for the transport you use. Our award winning, independently validated carbon footprint calculator uses the latest methodologies and DEFRA/BEIS carbon metrics.