Choose us for greater financial protection, flexibility, and reassurance.
Our Book with Confidence Customer Promise applies to trips booked by 23rd December 2021 for travel before 31st December 2022
Book with confidence for your next study trip
With StudyLink your peace of mind is guaranteed, thanks to our comprehensive package of financial protection. What you see is what you get with StudyLink’s market-leading ‘Book with Confidence’ promise, giving you all the reassurance you need when booking and paying for your trip.
COVID Cancellation Protection - including full refund option
We’ve put everything in place to ensure that booking and paying for your StudyLink trip is easy and risk-free. If COVID disrupts your plans, we’ll offer you a deferral to an alternative date and/or destination, and if no alternative can be found to suit you, we’ll provide you with a full cash refund. It’s that simple.
Our standard booking terms and conditions apply to all other aspects of your trip. You can read them here.
Financial Security - fully ABTA & ATOL protected
All our trips are fully protected through ABTA & ATOL. This ensures that your money is 100% protected in the event that the operator becomes insolvent. With StudyLink you’ll therefore enjoy the confidence that comes from knowing you’re financially protected at every stage – from the moment you book your study trip to your safe return home.
Amendments to our Terms and Conditions for our ‘Book With Confidence’ promise
- Applicable to bookings where Initial Deposits are paid by 23 December 2021 with dates of travel before 31 December 2022.
- Applies to all paying members of your group.
- Not applicable to flight only bookings.
- In the event of a COVID interruption to your travel arrangements, we will look to rearrange your trip and move all monies paid to a mutually agreeable future date. If no suitable alternative date can be found, we will waive any cancellation charges that would ordinarily be payable, and provide a full cash refund.
- Full cash refund protection is applicable to all monies paid and refunds will be made in the event that your trip is interrupted by COVID, including:
- any Government-imposed lockdowns, regional or national, in either your place of origin or at the destination, that prevent your travel;
- DfE, Education NI, Education Scotland & Welsh Government guidance against school travel;
- inability to travel due to quarantine of the group, a paying group member or accompanying adult (where no replacement can be found), as a result of Government guidance;
- your destination is on the Government's red list at the point of travel.
- Our ‘Book With Confidence’ promise protects you against potential COVID interruptions and is not a replacement for a comprehensive and valid insurance policy.
- Standard booking terms and conditions still apply, click here for more details. StudyLink is the trading name of NST Travel Group Limited.