Choose us for greater financial protection, flexibility, and reassurance.
Our Book with Confidence Customer Promise applies to trips taken between 1st August and 31st December 2021.
Terms & Conditions
- The StudyLink ‘Book with Confidence Customer Promise’ is only applicable to bookings with dates of travel between 1st August 2021 and 31st December 2021 and, applies to all paying members of your group.
- Full cash refund protection is applicable to Initial and Interim Payment deposits paid up to 14 clear days before expected departure date, where the final balance is due under extended terms, as agreed with StudyLink in advance.
- Full cash refund of Initial and Interim Payment deposits will be made, at our absolute and sole discretion, in the event that your trip is interrupted by COVID-19, including:
- Any government imposed regional/local lockdowns in your place of origin or in the destination country, that prevent your travel to the destination country;
- DfE guidance against school travel is in place but all other government restrictions have been lifted;
- Individual isolation/quarantine of a paying group member (that cannot be replaced), that is formally required as a result of direct contact with a positive Covid case.
- Full cash refund of Initial and Interim Payment deposits is not applicable where the government has imposed a national lockdown or the wider NHS Track and Trace service interrupts travel. In this event, we will still offer alternative destinations and/or travel dates, where we can.
- The ‘Book with Confidence Customer Promise’ protects you against certain potential COVID-19 interruptions and is not a replacement for a comprehensive and valid insurance policy.
- ABTA and ATOL bonding offers financial protection to you in the case the operator become insolvent.
- StudyLink reserves the right to withdraw or amend the ‘Book with Confidence Customer Promise’ at any time.
- Standard booking terms and conditions still apply, click here for more details. StudyLink is the trading name of NST Travel Group Limited.